Canyon Spectral AL 7 EX thoughts and suggestions

Bun

Likes Bikes
In Canberra mate, but thanks for the offer!

TBH, haven't heard too many bad things at all, seems like a bike you can be confident in purchasing without sitting on first. Which is weird to say.

Hey Droenn,

I've just recently got my medium Spectral Al 7 ex stealth. It took about 2 weeks to arrive from stock so no complaints about delivery times.

I'm in Canberra and ride Stromlo most weekends so If you're interested in having a look/ ride around before taking the leap feel free to send me a message.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Hey Droenn,

I've just recently got my medium Spectral Al 7 ex stealth. It took about 2 weeks to arrive from stock so no complaints about delivery times.

I'm in Canberra and ride Stromlo most weekends so If you're interested in having a look/ ride around before taking the leap feel free to send me a message.
Hey, awesome. Cheers for the offer! Might just do that.

animalman86

Likes Bikes
I too found it hard to resist and just purchased a Spectral Al 7.0 Ex. I was in the market for a second hand carbon bike, but at this price/weight/spec I could not go past the Spectral in red.

Will post some pictures when it arrives.

jamesb888

Likes Bikes
A bike also worth considering would be the Commencal Meta AM Essential. On CRC for $3700 at the moment quite similar spec and geo to the Spectral AL 7 EX. Can't really go wrong with either bike.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk