Captain America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bender is CRAZY

Likes Dirt
What does everyone think of this new dude sporting the stars and stripes at all the Vic races and nationals?

Who is this guy?

Who does he think he is comining over here sporting those colors!

Were in AUSTRALIA mate!

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If it makes you feel better , he was wearing a flannie out Saturday night at the last Buller race. :)

He was on the junior worlds team representing his country last year , maybe thats the uniform and he's chosen to keep wearing it ?
Take the time to say gday to him next time you see him , he's a cool guy and doesn't come across as Mr. Super Patriot despite the impression you've gotten from his race kit. Personally , I'm more visually offended by some punter in an Evel Knievel outfit at a race. At least Brad has earned his stripes (and stars)

Calvin M

Likes Dirt
If you rode for your country would you not want to show it?
Think not.
He,s a nice guy dont bag him out just becouse you dont like what he wears.

molzy13

Likes Dirt
dont be so rude mate let the bloke be! im sure he is an awesome guy and he should be proud to wear his countries colours

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
and you wouldnt wear an aussie outfit in america

i sure as hell would green and gold everywhere and our flag on everything thats how i would roll:rolleyes:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
What does everyone think of this new dude sporting the stars and stripes at all the Vic races and nationals?

Who is this guy?

Who does he think he is comining over here sporting those colors!

Were in AUSTRALIA mate!
Yeah, get angry Bender groupy! It's definitely something getting worked up about, I mean WTF!!11shiftoneone11!! Who'd of thunk it, an American wearing American colours outside of America. Should have a riot on the beach and bash people and stuff, eh!

Status
Not open for further replies.