Car appreciation thread!

brisneyland

Likes Dirt
What wouldn't I give for the V8 Atom? Or it's cousin, the Caterham RST V8 Levante.

1000 bhp per ton. FAAAAARRRK!

But I think this would have to be the most beautiful car of all time for me:

Morgan Aeromax.

Oliver.

Liquid Productions
Meh, get me one of these and I will be happy for life.

[video=youtube;zhFG2WN5HdY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhFG2WN5HdY[/video]

Drew.

Eats Squid
What wouldn't I give for the V8 Atom? Or it's cousin, the Caterham RST V8 Levante.

1000 bhp per ton. FAAAAARRRK!

But I think this would have to be the most beautiful car of all time for me:

Morgan Aeromax.

Agree'd. Simply perfection.

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Two new additions to both Porsche and Ferrari.

Love the look of the new 911 GT3 RS, not sure what it is about the new model, but certainly looks the goods.

And the new Ferrari 458... once again it looks amazing and from what I have heard drives even better. Such a shame I will never own either of these cars, but can always admire.

Also can not wait for the new BMW M1 to be released. It is apparently going to be one very insane car.

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
458's are soooo hot. Literally.

Insert Image above
Yeah, from what I heard Ferrari used a glue to stick down the heat protection, but apparently it was really close to a/the exhaust and well it got hot which resulted in them catching fire.

Pretty stupid mistake... but at least they are fixing it, apparently they are recalling them and removing the glue and bolting the heat protection panels down. Sounds pretty hefty.

stringbean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
One of these drove passed me today...

Mother of god...
my god father upgraded cars a few months ago, he used to drive an sl65AMG (v12 twin turbo) im not sure what he upgraded to but i wouldnt be surprised if the one driving it was him.

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
my god father upgraded cars a few months ago, he used to drive an sl65AMG (v12 twin turbo) im not sure what he upgraded to but i wouldnt be surprised if the one driving it was him.
Yeh? Drove passed me on ipswich road. Opposite that uhh whats that pub that got burnt down a while back, well semi-burnt down. He looked like an old(er) guy, probably was him.

AndySTi

Likes Dirt
MY07 Subaru Liberty Tuned By STi
(Hope the owner doesn't mind)

Hope to acquire one of the pre-facelift models in the not too distant future.

Drew.

Eats Squid
Yeh? Drove passed me on ipswich road. Opposite that uhh whats that pub that got burnt down a while back, well semi-burnt down. He looked like an old(er) guy, probably was him.
The Oxley pub? Now renamed 'The Ox', fairly sure that burnt down last year or the year before...That's amazing though, i've never seen an SLS in real life...

On the topic of Ipswich motorway, last Saturday up toward the woolloongabba side of the Ipswich motorway, i saw a row of supercars consisting of a Lamborghini Murcielago, R35, 911 Turbo and E92 M3...couldn't wipe the smile off my face!