Carbon frame repair VIC or TAS

herbman

Likes Dirt
Hi

Just brought a second hand Carbon framed bike. And after its first ride today I have noticed a small crack in it :(

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good carbon frame repair company in ether VIC or TAS?

Thanks

Twelve

Likes Dirt
Hi

Just brought a second hand Carbon framed bike. And after its first ride today I have noticed a small crack in it :(

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good carbon frame repair company in ether VIC or TAS?

Thanks
Why not take it up with the seller? It doesn't seem right that you have to try and repair a frame you just bought.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Photograph the crack, send it to John and he'll give you a repair estimate. Then, armed with all the info, you can approach the seller to see if something suitable can be worked out.

The only issue is that the crack wasn't noticed until after riding, so it is quite possible that it wasn't there upon delivery.

herbman

Likes Dirt
I have been in contact with the seller. But any discussions are between them and me and not up for public debate.

I am just after information on someone who can fix the small crack in the frame.