Carbon Rim Brake Pads

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
I found the Swissstop Yellow pads to be great when I had my 404s. They weren't noisy like my friends' cork pads, and made for a nice, grippy brake with plenty of modulation.

RB 24

Likes Dirt
I found the Swissstop Yellow pads to be great when I had my 404s. They weren't noisy like my friends' cork pads, and made for a nice, grippy brake with plenty of modulation.
used the swiss stop yellows on my token T50's and they squealed a little. Modulation was great with them though. The cork pads regularly sanded a smidge worked just as well. Basically the braking ability was terrible regardless of brake pads when it was wet and created a few 'oh sh#%' moments.

redbruce

Eats Squid
I have a set of Chinese Carbon Wheels and use the Blue Lifeline Carbon Brake Pads http://www.wiggle.co.uk/lifeline-performance-carbon-road-brake-inserts-pack-of-4/

They work pretty well, but are there any other pads people use that they think are better for reducing heat build up in the rims particularly?
Heat is the result of the energy transfer from kinetic energy (bike velocity) to thermal energy that is the braking process.

It has to go somewhere and that can only be rims and brake on a rim braked wheel.

The only way to reduce heat in the rim and still have brakes is a disc system.