Carbon V10...when?

taibo

Eats Squid
does anyone know when the Carbon V10 will be available to us here in Aus? anyone heard anything from their LBS?

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you could try talking to Neezy as they are the importers of SC (last time i checked)
Go onto Neezy, then go to the Dealers page and it will show you all the shops around Aus that sell santa cruz, I am going to ring about the Carbon Nomad tomorrow.

Q dog

Likes Dirt
Even though they say feb, expect later. Like 2-3 months later. I got my nomad c a month ago and pre-ordered in april. Was told June/July. Especially so if its a popular size and colour. That and australia seems to get last pick being the minority.

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Even though they say feb, expect later. Like 2-3 months later. I got my nomad c a month ago and pre-ordered in april. Was told June/July. Especially so if its a popular size and colour. That and australia seems to get last pick being the minority.
But with some of the fastest DH racers in the world.

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How much did the carbon nomad set you back?