Castle Hill s3sh

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Went to castle hill in ipswich today for a mad jump sesh cause that's what all the cool kidz are doing nowadays.

Viv Bone... remember the name.

Matthew and Vbone

Forearms

Savage squash

vbone throwing

yours truely turning some bar

props to matt for a veddynice photo

matt squashing table

viv boner

and finally a panorama I took from the peak of castle hill after our 3 hour decent through treacherous snow...... (e points to first person who can say where it was really taken)

All taken on my little lumix fz35.. goes alright for a bridge camera =] low light conditions made the going tough!

Last edited:

Rider15

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Savage is goign pro look at that kit ... btw is it just me or are all his kits orange?
Haha at least the kit looks good right?.....

Must remind angus to not post riding pictures of me on the internets

Last edited:

theMerryPrankster

Likes Dirt
and finally a panorama I took from the peak of castle hill after our 3 hour decent through treacherous snow...... e points to first person who can say where it was really taken
I'm about 75% sure that's NZ, South Island. The range in the centre of the frame would be the Remarkables, and Queenstown is below the hills on the right.

daever

lunatic rant extraordinaire
Hey viv I was going to steal your gloves when I was at mic's but I forgot to, I'll be back in town in a few weeks, so I'll steal them then.

PS: make sure not to dirty them too much, if I want to steal gloves, I want them as crisp and clean as possible.

Cheers,

Cya then,

plus your gloves.

andrew_o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Honestly I can't picture where that section of the track is! As many times as I have been there:confused:

C.H.B

Likes Dirt
Yep its mostly that new gap over the road. Good fun!! you guys still riding there much or mostly the other joint?
not much of late mate,
fight club and clear mostly these days,good to see you boys making the most of the old 'hill tho:D