Castlemaine Rocky Riders 6 Hour, Sunday 19 August

riderideride

Likes Dirt
Have fun everyone!! Can't be there due to illness. Looking forward to hearing some reports on the new track! How exciting!!

monc

Likes Dirt
Thought I'd be good this time and pre-enter, now I've come down with a doozy of a cold :Cry:

Been looking forward to this one - have fun tomorrow

mrbailey

Likes Bikes
Today has been good. The track is looking great. You can leave your mud tyres in the shed.

See you all tomorrow.

Mad Hatter

Likes Dirt
Went out with the GV boys today and had a look at the track.
Sensational was one word used to describe it.
Only 1 hill hurt on the SS according to Bundy.
Apparently there was a B line down the steps (we missed that)
Can`t wait for tomorrow.
Cheers
MH

mrbailey

Likes Bikes
What a day! Thanks to all competitors and volunteers. We'll put a race report together in the coming days.

If you rode, let us know how your day went. We're keen to hear some war stories.

jt_vic

Likes Bikes
Thanks for a great day out (bloody hard day out) Rocky Riders. Love the atmosphere around our MTB communities and Castlemaine provided this in spades.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mad Hatter

Likes Dirt
Achieved my goal today.
5 laps.
60 kms of pedalling.
1750 mts of climbing.
Didn`t finish last.
Only one big off (this is a big achievement for me)
Great day. Love the new track.
Big thanks to the Rocky Riders.

Cheers
MH

.stu.

Likes Dirt
Great day out, big thanks to the Rocky Riders for running another awesome event. Good course, tough but rewarding, good mtb trails.

Jed21

Likes Bikes
Awesome day out there today! great track also, did you guys vacuum it before the race it was in great condition with out a left out of place. Nice blend of up and down fast and slow. Good job to everyone involved in making it happen, thanks heaps.

Knut

Troll hunter
What a great track! Far out, that was so much fun to ride. I can't stop thinking about those snakey undulating twisty sections. The grip was unreal. Especially the last lap.

serowe

Likes Dirt
I have posted photos on http://ww.mtb-images.com.au. At present they are present in the order of time of daya taken.

Be aware that, at this stage, they are rough in that I haven't named them yet and ahven't culled out any that aren't worth posting (focus, exposure etc). I will be going through this process today and then rearranging the events posting to gather them into alphabetical blocks to try and make it easier to find particular riders.

All photos are, however, geo-coded i.e. click on the green globe icon on the top left of any thumbnail and you can see exactly where the image was taken.

Stephen

serowe

Likes Dirt
I am currently re-arranging the galleries for the Castlemaine 6 Hour Enduro - so if you are trying to look at individual images at present, just be patient - they will be back.

I have split the event into tohe following image galleries - each will have their own index pages:

Start
Riders with FIRST names starting A to E
Riders with FIRST names starting F to L
Riders with FIRST names starting M to R
Riders with FIRST names starting Z to Z
Presentations
General non-rider images
Unknown riders (number plates can't be read)

6 of one, half a dozen of the other whether to place all images in one large gallery or split like this - at least this way you *should* be able to find your own images quicker and easier (rather than scrolling through 66 index pages :)

All riders, with names, should be finished in the next few hours.
http://www.mtb-images.com.au