Cat co-pilot

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
It's funny how hated cats are... doesn't pay to be actually intelligent.

I wonder... maybe, it says more about the haters.

davehirst

Likes Dirt
Remind me again how many reptiles, birds and other assorted animals an average cat kills a day, and most of them just for fun.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Remind me again how many reptiles, birds and other assorted animals an average cat kills a day, and most of them just for fun.
About 75 million I'm told.
They shit in my veg patch and front yard constantly but the worst was the fresh one I managed to drag myself through when I was insulating under the floorboards. I thought my god it stinks and then felt a wet patch on my chest. It was smeared all down one side from chest to ankle. Maybe idiocy is the reason I hate them though.

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
About 75 million I'm told.
They shit in my veg patch and front yard constantly but the worst was the fresh one I managed to drag myself through when I was insulating under the floorboards. I thought my god it stinks and then felt a wet patch on my chest. It was smeared all down one side from chest to ankle. Maybe idiocy is the reason I hate them though.
Maybe it's just you... over the years I've never, ever had a cat crap in out yard. Dogs on the other hand, yes, have had a few places where neighbour dogs have.

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I hope it falls off in traffic. The best cat is a flat one beside the road.
Yes, look at that cat, what a cunt, clearly it deserves to die like the peice of shit it is. Who does it think it is enjoying it's life with its owner doing something cool.

Actually fuck all animals. Saw a pet bird the other day. Fuck hope that thing gets run over asap, or flies into a jumbos engine and gets converted into thurst.

stirk

Burner
To all you cat haters, grow up, hate the owners not the cat.

They should make sure their cat never leaves their yard, ever, and is not allowed out at night in their yard.

If I catch the fucker shitting in my yard I'll do nothing, it's just an animal and doing what it must.

If identified however I'll collect the poo and deposit it in the owners letter box, bagged of course, just to let them know their cat is shitting off their property and as the cat is theirs so to is their shit.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
They have 9 lives?
The willful waste of even just one is no longer allowed...apparently. Some animal cruelty issue I'm told. Dunno. Last time I rode with an animal...it took forever to get the taste of the pigeon feathers out of my teeth...

Freediver

I can go full Karen
To all you cat haters, grow up, hate the owners not the cat.

They should make sure their cat never leaves their yard, ever, and is not allowed out at night in their yard.

If I catch the fucker shitting in my yard I'll do nothing, it's just an animal and doing what it must.

If identified however I'll collect the poo and deposit it in the owners letter box, bagged of course, just to let them know their cat is shitting off their property and as the cat is theirs so to is their shit.
I'm awake now because I just had the second cat fight outside my window for the night.

Can I hate both? A lot of the cats around here don't have owners which makes hating the owner hard. At least the council is starting to get onto it now. If a cat is trapped in your yard twice they give it a nice long sleep. Personally I don't think they deserve a second chance.
As for shitting in my yard, they love freshly cultivated dirt. Unfortunately freshly cultivated dirt at my place generally has seeds or seedlings in it which they dig up or smother. Because I don't have a cat or dog there is nothing to keep them out so I cop it from half a dozen of the horrible things. When it was at it's worst I was copping 2 or 3 a night.

sundy

Likes Dirt
I should have known better than to post something about cats.
I agree they are terrible for our wildlife, but I just thought this was funny.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I should have known better than to post something about cats.
I agree they are terrible for our wildlife, but I just thought this was funny.
Damn straight, if you're going to post a funny video make sure it's super manly and macho so we can all puff out our chests and grunt in agreeance!!

(fwiw - I don't have a lot of time for cats, most I know are assholes. But the whole "only good cats a dead one" routine is as old and tired as draping an aussie flag over your shoulders and beating up minorities.)