caution at Appin

chica

Likes Dirt
yesterday we were riding at Appin and on the last loop came upon 2 idiots practising their archery skills at the creek/water crossing near Appin Rd. Even after our riding party gave them a lecture on the dangers of shooting their arrows into the bush that happens to be a mtb track they continued to do it. so if you do happen to see these brainless 2 'dumb and dumber ', not only be careful but also let them know the dangers of practising cowboy and indians in a popular riding area. this is the first time i have seen them there so hopefully it was a one off.
NB: after the ride our mates were going to the local police station to report the incident.

crank1979

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've seen people firing arrows at hay bales with cloth tragets on them once before at the creek near the road there so it's not a one off incident, but it was a long time ago that i saw them.

Dante666

Likes Dirt
I'll bet you any amount of money it was two 12 year olds with their FUllySIk Redlines brudda!. I know lots of people who belong to clubs and none would shoot in such a populated area......

bloody parents buying kid's bows without giving them any sort of talk in responsibility....

chica

Likes Dirt
I'll bet you any amount of money it was two 12 year olds with their FUllySIk Redlines brudda!. I know lots of people who belong to clubs and none would shoot in such a populated area......

bloody parents buying kid's bows without giving them any sort of talk in responsibility....
no it wasn't kids, it was 2 20 something year olds.