CCOMTB 09 DH club Calander

Hardtail nutsack

Likes Bikes
i was up there today and while it was miserable in sydney, ourimbah was perfect, hopefully it will just be the same tomorra! nice ramp by the way,who ever put that there, looking schmick!!

bighitben

Likes Dirt
i was up there today and while it was miserable in sydney, ourimbah was perfect, hopefully it will just be the same tomorra! nice ramp by the way,who ever put that there, looking schmick!!
I hope it isn't called off. But from the rain down in sydney i wouldnt be suprised if it is called off :(

frdlvr

Likes Dirt
I live about 10km away the rain hasn't been heavy at all... Only light drizzly stuff nothing to stop the racing yet..

kempok

Likes Bikes
ourimbah round 1

Day went great. Stack of riders. Track tacky and fun. Thanks to all involved, particularly the Waynes (Mr&Mrs ? B1 & B2) Damo and all involved.

bighitben

Likes Dirt
almost broke my neck at the end:eek:
Broke the visor on your brand new helmet though. It could have turned out worse. You were lucky.

Apart from Louies memorable crash and myself being sick it was a great day, and i'm happy that it didn't end up raining and having the race called off. Met some new people and got a nice time. Good job to everyone organising it, and i think the shuttle buses will be a great idea.

legendkiller

Cannon Fodder
Round 1 22nd Feb
Round 2 15th March
Round 3 26th April
Round 4 24th May Double Points
Round 5 26th July
Round 6 30th August
Round 7 27th Sept
Round 8 25th Oct Double Points
hi wayno , the dates for the series i got at Rnd 1 states that Rnd 2 is on the 22nd march , what date is it ? the rest of the dates match these ones . If the sheet i got is wrong there could be a few people with the wrong date on there fridge.

Last edited: