Celebrity Relationships

Xtremefreak

Likes Dirt
hey

i was just looking through the off topic discussion area and realized that there are a lot of post about how guys are going on about celebrity relation ships E.g

there was a post not long ago discussing about Missy higgins being a lesbian.

i think those sort of threads should be not allowed as the guy is discussing how bad he feels that missy higgins is a lesbian i just think that sort of stuff is not necessary for farkin. that sort of stuff needs to be discussed in another web site.

Oringinal post:

"guys, GUYS
I don't know about you guys, but today is one of the saddest days of my life. On browsing the news, it's become apparent that missy higgins is a lesbian.

I don't know what to do, my whole world is crashing down. Who will fuel my deepest dreams?

If we must grieve, lets do it together.
"

i am just putting my opinion out there if you don't have the same opinions as i do please discuss why.

cheers Alec:confused:

Last edited:

NCR600

Likes Dirt
If it's safe enough for the front page of the Sunday papers, it's probably safe enough for here. No less irrellevant mind you.

It is "Off Topic" after all.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
If you aren't interested, don't read it.

Not trying to be rude to you but it really is that simple.

Xtremefreak

Likes Dirt
yer i dont mind and saying that she is lesbian that is great if she likes that sort of stuff

but what i am trying to say is that the guys are says ok now lets cry because my dream girlfriend is lesbian it just makes farkin look like a site where teenage boys can just come and cry and bitch about stuff such as there girlfriend dumping them that sort of stuff. i am all for the off topic discussion area but i don't think it needs to be clogged up with that sort of rubbish.

Plow King

Little bit.
Who cares?

People get married, some are gay who cares. Their choices their life. If she didnt want anyone to know she wouldnt have announced it to billions of people.

Last edited:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
yer i dont mind and saying that she is lesbian that is great if she likes that sort of stuff

but what i am trying to say is that the guys are says ok now lets cry because my dream girlfriend is lesbian it just makes farkin look like a site where teenage boys can just come and cry and bitch about stuff such as there girlfriend dumping them that sort of stuff. i am all for the off topic discussion area but i don't think it needs to be clogged up with that sort of rubbish.
Well it's not exactly over-flowing with stuff like this. You could say the same about politics, cooking, beer and many other things int he off topic section. But that's exactly what it is mate, "off topic". So, the people who like discussing that stuff can and those who don't can avoind it.

Secondly, being that this type of stuff is vastly over-shadowed by the more "fleshy" stuff, I don't think Farkin.net will have any great image problems int he near future. ;)

Xtremefreak

Likes Dirt
If you aren't interested, don't read it.

Not trying to be rude to you but it really is that simple.
yer i don't read it i just don't think that sort of stuff it necessary for a mountain bike based web site. i just think it might turn farkin into a bit of a cwa meeting but for boys.

Xtremefreak

Likes Dirt
Well it's not exactly over-flowing with stuff like this. You could say the same about politics, cooking, beer and many other things int he off topic section.

those topics are important in every ones life. i just think if little billy the next door neighbor gets dumped yer fair enough tuff luck but i just don't think it needs to be brought in to farkin making a big deal out of it

lebronmtb

Likes Bikes and Dirt
theres nothing insulting or derogotory (sp) about saying you'd love to date a chick but you can't because shes lesbian, it's a compliment. The only way it could be bad is if you worded it like this

i would bang ***** so good if she wasnt a manly dyke

Drew.

Eats Squid
No way it totally lets me read all the latest goss without risking my sexuality by purchasing womens weekly.

Rik

logged out
The thread you're complaining about has been one of the funniest reads for a while, if you don't like it just move on... there's bigger things to worry about.

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
First the "no helmets" thread, now this. How many massive conservatives do we have on this site?

Air time erik

Likes Bikes and Dirt

I think you completly missed "niens" joke