Central Coast Mtb Summer Gravity Enduro Series????

clance79

Likes Bikes
Sounds pretty damn good, where will you advertise your races? I want to let my mates know so we can keep an eye for them

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So whens it start? Waiting right til summer or getting amongst the daylight soon?
Hi all,

Just to know the committee are meeting toniggt so ill hopefully be able to have an update for you all after tonight

haltz

Likes Dirt
Hi all,

Just to know the committee are meeting toniggt so ill hopefully be able to have an update for you all after tonight
While you're there tell them not to let who evers building that atrocity at the bottom berms around tools anymore hahaha

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Okay looks like we are a goer

So at the moment the first race will be on the 6th of December

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sounds good. but that's the Thredbo Cannonball festival weekend which might tie up a few people
Yeah i did think about that but didnt want to put to close to christmas. This will give guys and girls who couldnt make it down there race to attend

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Okay all,
Dates have been decided on
Round 1 on the 6th of December
Round 2 on the 17th of January
Round 3 on the 7th of February

You will be able to register online or on the day which will only be open for 30 minutes.

Last edited:

demodv8

Likes Dirt
So where do we enter online , Hav'nt spun my cranks in anger for a few years sound's good, nice idea Wengi,

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So where do we enter online , Hav'nt spun my cranks in anger for a few years sound's good, nice idea Wengi,
You will be able to find online registration via a post on thw Central Coast Mountain bike club website which will be put up in the coming weeks.