Central Coast Newbie

Bam Bam

Squid
Hi all,

Just wanted to say firstly this site is cool and i'm finally getting on board and introducing myself.

New to the coast, kinda new to the site (have been looking round for a little while, just no posts) and reasonably new on the bike.

Bought a Mongoose Amasa back in 06 and had it stolen from my house in Newcastle not long after getting started on it. Didn't get back on a bike until earlier this year I received a phone call from the boys at Waratah Police Station saying they had recovered my bike. Anyway long story short got it back in mint condition, boys at work were into riding the trails at Ourimbah and Awaba and now I'm hooked. Just got myself a Norco Manik and am really trying to progress on the DH courses.

As I said new to the coast (Davo) and am keen to hook up with anyone for some riding or building (and just some local knowledge), always up for shuttling and not scared to jump on a shovel.

Talk soon,

Cheers

42#KRISPY#42

Likes Dirt
Welcome to the community. And welcome to the Coast. Plenty of riders around here willing to help out and have some fun. Will have to meet up sometime.
Cheers Kris.