Central DH Coast Trails...

Hey guys,
Finally got myself another DH rig after taking a few years off riding. I was a bit let down though, whats happened to the old trails?
First thing i did was go to my old favourite, the Nth Avoca push track. Looks like i was the last person to ride it years ago! haha
Then i decided to load up and go to the Incumber mountain tracks to have a play on the little north shore sections. They were all overgrown and fallen down.
So is the scene dying down a little or are there new runs around? Is swansea still in good knick?
Looks like ill be getting the shovel and rake out this weekend :heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
Swansea was run down last time I was there, but there was still use on the dirt, just the north shore stuff was dilapidated. Worth checking because I still see vans parked there once in a while.

Yeah I'll be heading back out to ourimbah.
How is awaba? I've never ridden there and noticed no events on the hmba calendar for DH?

I'll be heading up to Swansea in the next week or so to give it another look, it did use to be a bit of fun, even the few drops and jumps in the quarry next to it

spoozbucket

Likes Dirt
Swansea is dead the place is like a ghost town and the trails are growing in, the world has gone ENDUROOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

The vans down the front would be for motos, a couple of dads take their kids in there for practice.

Ahh shit, thats not what i wanted to hear haha.

Looks like ill have to start building/repairing if i wanna ride the old places i guess.

Anyone know of any other intact trails around the coast?