Chain reaction cycles

stirk

Burner
After posting today wondering when my goodies would arrive they turned up today!

27 days in transit.

JTmofo, good idea group purchase.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Pushys have XT brakes for $89 FYI.
Unfortunately for Pushys they're getting smashed on price because I'm ordering more than just brakes. If I wasn't they'd have my money for sure. I've got different CRC woes because I'm currently in NZ, trying to see if I can order using AUD to save myself some money otherwise it might have to be GBP. I'll see what DHL will cost when it comes to checkout and if protein is less than that. I may not use it but it'll save me money.

I've also checked Wiggle but CRC'll be the ones getting my money because they have stuff in stock.

Last edited:

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Empty basket issue

I'm finding whenever I log back in my basket is empty. Is anyone else having this problem? It's not CCleaner, I thought it might have been so I disabled every web browser setting and I've still got the issue.

99_FGT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I commented that "I'm aware that I'm not the only one who is experiencing much longer than expected shipping"
Stock standard response. Feels kind of hollow.
We are sorry to hear that your order has not arrived yet– we know how much of an inconvenience this can be. Your order has been dispatched to you on the 15/10/14 via a Standard Delivery Service.

Just to let you know, it’s not possible to track this service.

There are a couple of things we would ask you to do before we take this matter further. We’d really appreciate it if you could check your parcel hasn’t been left with a neighbour or if a calling card has been left at your address. If you have received a calling card please follow the instructions on this.

If you’ve already checked the above and the parcel still hasn’t arrived after 15 working days from the date of dispatch, please complete the attached form to confirm to us that your order has been lost in the post. This is the maximum time that you will be asked to wait before we take action, and your parcel may still be delivered before this date.

Please reply to this email including the completed form. Once we have received your completed Lost in Post Declaration we can send a replacement order to you. To allow us to do this, please confirm your full delivery address.

Pebble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well I thought my star nut and stuff would have been here yesterday (considering fork sent at the same time arrived wed last week). So I guess I'll be lucky if it comes this week then. Bugga, no tracking number to see where it's at either.

Most recent parcel (ordered Sun) was sent by Parcel Force (with tracking number) last night. Funny if that arrives before the previous one.

Actually got slightly excited this morning, there was a slip in the PO Box, so waited for the PO to open only to find out it was something for Hubby. Arrrgh.

I'm finding whenever I log back in my basket is empty. Is anyone else having this problem? It's not CCleaner, I thought it might have been so I disabled every web browser setting and I've still got the issue.
When I was doing my last order (on Sun) I accidentally closed my browser at the end, lol. When I opened it again the basket was wiped, even though I was logged in. Was a bugger as I'd deleted the stuff out of the wishlist too. I thought the basket normally saved too, at least for a period of time.

Last edited:

Minlak

custom titis
When I was doing my last order (on Sun) I accidentally closed my browser at the end, lol. When I opened it again the basket was wiped, even though I was logged in. Was a bugger as I'd deleted the stuff out of the wishlist too. I thought the basket normally saved too, at least for a period of time.
it is a CRC problem nothing you have done. They send me an email "don't miss out go and pay for your cart" you idiots there is no cart until you fix it :)

stirk

Burner
Ordered direct from a mob in Qld, very good prices for what I wanted and had things in stock the other big online players didn't, $7 express post with under 24 hours delivery!

Even got a personalised thank you a mentos and stickers

I wonder if they'll price match?..

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Ordered direct from a mob in Qld, very good prices for what I wanted and had things in stock the other big online players didn't, $7 express post with under 24 hours delivery!

Mountain Bikes Direct I'm guessing. They are ace, especially if the item you need is on clearance and the size you want.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Those mentos taste real good.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Guessed correctly. Good prices and tracked express delivery for $7! Win.

Spearminty goodness
I'll quite often use them and Pushys for the excellent service, even if there is a slight premium in price. Hell, if my LBS had half as good customer service as those two, I'd probably use them more often.

stirk

Burner
I'll quite often use them and Pushys for the excellent service, even if there is a slight premium in price. Hell, if my LBS had half as good customer service as those two, I'd probably use them more often.
Exactly, good service gets my money!

I read the stickers are collectable too

simonhaha

Likes Dirt
Just received my order last order today, big hole in the box, was taped up by the Post office. The box was wet inside. It was a pretty big box so i had to reach in to look for my chain link Im looking for, but no instead!! they also threw in a big fat juicy moth which i have smeared all over my hands and almost vomited...

This will be the last time ill be using parcel force ($20 Postage option on CRC). Orders were dispatched on 20th of Oct and arrived on the 5th of Nov (which isnt too bad...)

Learnt my lesson and will be going with DHL from now on...

Beej1

Just received an order from Evans (for drivetrain stuff CRC sold out of during their 10% off extra sale). Also ParcelForce. Free option though - no tracking. No problems with packaging and decent timing - slightly slower than tracked ParcelForce with CRC, but only by a day. Overall, nothing to complain about with my recent CRC or Evans orders. But going by everyone else's experience lately, I'll happily pay $25 for DHL when available. Its almost at the point now where any order over $150 is probably saving more than $25 on buying gear here anyway.