Chain reaction cycles

S_M_I_D_D_Y

Likes Dirt
Yeah Skynet and Toll delivered them here. 2x packages nobody signed for anything, the forks box wasnt wrapped so could easily see what it was and could see it from the street.

teK--

Eats Squid
that's right but;

1st time: skynet damaged the shipment before it left UK. crc had to replace the order
2nd time: (reshipment of above order), couriers please delivered to wrong address they had to go back and retrieve then redeliver
3rd time: skynet couldn't find the shipment in their system at all after a week; never got scanned in UK. one day it just appeared on my desk 2 weeks later and there were only 2 tracking events suddenly appear in the system saying the item was "shortlanded"

Couriers Please are the end carrier here in Melbourne.

2DIE

Likes Dirt
Placed my first order with CRC not many days ago and today I got a email saying my order has been delivered, as I use a PO box I went to the PO to pick it up and they said there is nothing there for me and they can't track it.

I live in Victor Harbor and I assume it's been handed over to a local courier but it says it has a failed delivery and then someone called Qndrew (probably a typo) had signed for it.

Not sure how to chase it up.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

2DIE

Likes Dirt
If it's sent sky net chase up through toll couriers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheers, the tracking worked with Toll so I called them up and they said they will look into it and call me back on Monday.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
See the TNT thread, I hope it works out well for you.

Ask Toll for a copy of the signature, but hopefully someone named Qndrew can't be too hard to track down, esp if a toll driver.

2DIE

Likes Dirt
Toll can't find my CRC order, I talked to them on Friday and they said they will find it and call me back on Monday. Monday morning they called again and said someone will call when the driver gets back in the afternoon (aparently the driver doesn't have a phone... and only a radio, don't know why they can't ask him on the radio if that's the case?), no one called back. Today I called them and after about a hour on the phone they said they will try to find what happened to the parcel and call me back today but I doubt they will call.

I actually have a other order going from them to the PO box too which is the reason for all the stuff around, I asked Toll to use an alternative address but who knows what will happen.

I guess its all on the driver you get..
I ordered a custom wheel set on the 22nd Nov. and got it yesterday on the 28th Nov.
I was not expecting it this quick but the bonus was that the Toll driver left it in my back yard and not on the front door (where a busy street can see it).

Sorry to hear that your getting the run around I'm sure it will all work out in the end.

Beej1

Pretty consistent for me, order on a thursday, usually have the following monday with the free shipping option.
I literally experienced this just today:
ordered - 10.30pm AEST, Thursday last week (Straya/Genocide Day)
arrived - 12.30pm AEST, Today, Monday, roughly 3.5 days later.

That's the fastest I've ever received an order from CRC. And faster than I've ever received anything non-express from within Australia. And it was free.

Impressive. Most impressive.

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
I literally experienced this just today:
ordered - 10.30pm AEST, Thursday last week (Straya/Genocide Day)
arrived - 12.30pm AEST, Today, Monday, roughly 3.5 days later.

That's the fastest I've ever received an order from CRC. And faster than I've ever received anything non-express from within Australia. And it was free.

Impressive. Most impressive.
yeh same here ....last crc order only took 5 days total. theyre really on the ball now with this new mob doing their shipping