Chain reaction cycles

will2

Likes Dirt
That would depend on your definition of working. Pretty much I know Aus Post know about it and it has left the UK and that is it.

Pretty woeful compared to DHL tracking. When the package arrives I am gunna sook and see if I can get my priority service and tracking credited
Yeah mine is at the same stage, very irritating. Been 12 working days since it left the CRC warehouse. Soooo, yeah if it doesn't come this week I will have to get on the emails. Wondering if maybe there was some industrial action by customs or whatever in the UK that made it this shit.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Victripper, my tracking looks the same. Put the tracking number into Aus Post and it has been in transit since the 03/08 from Melb to Adelaide. Last item from CRC was a fork and this was sent using the free shipping but they used DHL and was here within 5 days.

Oh well, too wet to ride at the moment.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No but you can get it drop shipped from the Chinese manufacturer through bermshotconspiracy.com
Shipping takes 2 - 90 business days. Postage insurance highly recommended. Tariffs and custom charges apply on all orders, regardless of price, so please don't ask them to declare a lower value. Payment in bitcoin only.
Bitcoin? Lucky I bight all my coins to make sure they are real.

Jim Junkie

Used to sell drugs, now he just takes them
So, got a CRC order sitting in limbo for the last week now, courtesy of TrakPak. Nothing too surprising here.

However, on the same day I put an order in with Wiggle for some hubs and just found out they are using TrakPak now as well. So, both orders sitting in limbo, stuck 'in transit' to Aus since the 6th (took 3-4 days to get to that point).

will2

Likes Dirt
They must be having some trouble with the courier in the UK. I just received an email saying they are experiencing some difficulty, and then was greeted with a $10 voucher. I am just glad it's not lost.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
My Wiggle order left LHR (London Heathrow) on 31st July & only just cleared customs here in Oz this arvo.

No idea why my plane was so slow...11 days? Charles Kingsford Smith was faster than that in 1930.

Brylev81

Likes Bikes
So, got a CRC order sitting in limbo for the last week now, courtesy of TrakPak. Nothing too surprising here.

However, on the same day I put an order in with Wiggle for some hubs and just found out they are using TrakPak now as well. So, both orders sitting in limbo, stuck 'in transit' to Aus since the 6th (took 3-4 days to get to that point).
I've got the same experience. CRC "dispatched" my order on the 3rd. Trackpak have it as leaving the UK on the 6th and that's it. No change or update to any of the tracking since then.

Minlak

custom titis
Still the same status mine has left the UK on the 6th and is somewhere. I ordered on the 2nd.

I'm only annoyed because I would have paid for DHL if the idiot had not made the skewer $99 freight thinking it was a whole trainer.

Sending off an email now gunna get my freight credited to my account as it's not really acceptable to pay a fee for priority and tracking and have neither.

Ghostee

Likes Dirt
I have a cart of items waiting to purchase, I am having second thoughts ordering now...
Interested to hear how your issues pan out, guys...

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
I have a cart of items waiting to purchase, I am having second thoughts ordering now...
Interested to hear how your issues pan out, guys...
Just pay for DHL and get peace of mind? :noidea:

Personally, when I've bitched out on paying and stuff was sent via Trak... it took 15 days both times.
Pay for DHL, 3-4 days.

Minlak

custom titis
Just pay for DHL and get peace of mind? :noidea:

Personally, when I've bitched out on paying and stuff was sent via Trak... it took 15 days both times.
Pay for DHL, 3-4 days.
What he said..... I only bitch out on DHL when the cost is ridiculous like $99 for a skewer :)

marc.r

Likes Dirt
Custom wheels...ordered 3/8, shipped 6/8, parcel notice yesterday, free delivery option. Not to gloat.
what did you order? can you give some current feedback on build quality etc. still deciding between a CRC hope custom build or a set up oozy trail 295s

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
what did you order? can you give some current feedback on build quality etc. still deciding between a CRC hope custom build or a set up oozy trail 295s
Wheels look well built and were reasonable value. Won't know the actual quality for a while yet...but after a few months of abuse I'll know. Out of the box they spin nicely amd look pretty. A couple of the nipples have tiny marks from assembly, but meh.

When I have all the parts there will be plenty of detail revealed in a build thread.

The most recent installments of this thread had me worried my order would take forever & a day. Much like Poodle I ordered wheels & a bunch of other parts too. Order submitted on the 5th, dispatched by CRC on the 6th, processed & shipped out of the UK 8th. TrackPak's been quiet since then but I just checked to see if there'd been any further updates & it turns out the order left Singapore at 21:30pm yesterday.

Given I didn't bother with paying for a premium service, at this rate my order may very well be on track with CRC's target delivery for tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
The most recent installments of this thread had me worried my order would take forever & a day. Much like Poodle I ordered wheels & a bunch of other parts too. Order submitted on the 5th, dispatched by CRC on the 6th, processed & shipped out of the UK 8th. TrackPak's been quiet since then but I just checked to see if there'd been any further updates & it turns out the order left Singapore at 21:30pm yesterday.

Given I didn't bother with paying for a premium service, at this rate my order may very well be on track with CRC's target delivery for tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
Ok, gunna be harsh , but DHL is a tax on the impatient and stupid. Its classic maximising return behaviour from CRC, like leather and paint protection for a new car, and appliance warranty extensions at Harvey Norman.

Notice prices have been creeping up again at CRC, so back to the constistantly cheap Germans for me

Minlak

custom titis
ZOMG!!! There is movement.... Apparantley I too am now in Singapore..... I can assure you there is no way I will see this stuff before Wednesday next week. Almost 3 weeks since ordering lol.... I also only order now from CRC products I cant procure from elsewhere.

auspost.JPG

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
ZOMG!!! There is movement.... Apparantley I too am now in Singapore..... I can assure you there is no way I will see this stuff before Wednesday next week. Almost 3 weeks since ordering lol.... I also only order now from CRC products I cant procure from elsewhere.

View attachment 317521
That is a pretty heavy package...no wonder it is dragging on. I have made 3 orders from these guys and the only issue I have had is this ongoing shit with customs. the other 2 made it to me in like 5-7 working days with free postage.