Chain reaction cycles

mooboyj

Likes Dirt
Hahaha, I'm going to show Ideate's spend to my wife to show her how little I spend. This should allow me to then spend some more :whistle:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
you'd be unlucky to not receive anything via skynet within 5 business days.
Boom ! 5 days on the button. The took longer than usual to pack the order too.

Still waiting on a package from Sydney, ordered 7 days ago...

NUTTTR

Likes Dirt
Seems like neither of my tracking numbers work this time... One was posted on the 28th, but zero tracking info..

It is going to a PO Box so I know it'll take longer, just good to know when it's landed so I know when to start checking the box! Anyone had f issues with tracking not working?

mark22

Likes Dirt
Yep, the tracking is really slow to update worry not mine is the same and didn't show anything until it landed.

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Two orders placed 28/7 using the magic code last week. One arrived on Tuesday, the other one ordered 20mins later was not processed by Skynet until 4 days later and has not arrived. All in stock, who knows.

Shinigami

Likes Dirt
anyone gone through their return process before? they fucked up my order and be damned if im going to have to pay for the privilege of them fixing it.

I ordered a 32-38 amg v2 and while the box says that, its clearly the 26-32.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
anyone gone through their return process before? they fucked up my order and be damned if im going to have to pay for the privilege of them fixing it.

go to their CS section, message them, send photos. Usually they are pretty good. What they offer can vary, but if they obviously sent the wrong thing and you can prove it, ask/tell them before returning anything.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

I've received a few wrong orders. While it is inconvenient amd annoying they are usually pretty good to deal with. Sometimes they want you to post it back at their expense, others they send a new one and let you keep the error. Th decider in Mt experience is the cost of the item.

Shinigami

Likes Dirt
I've received a few wrong orders. While it is inconvenient amd annoying they are usually pretty good to deal with. Sometimes they want you to post it back at their expense, others they send a new one and let you keep the error. Th decider in Mt experience is the cost of the item.
its like ~180 so they will probably want it back. i might try and see if they will just ship me a replacement backplate as they do stock them. just have to wait and see what they come back with after the weekend.

sundy

Likes Dirt
Paypal International Transaction Fee?

I made a purchase from CRC last week, and payed via Paypal, and commbank hit me with a 3% international transaction fee?
I haven't bought from CRC for a while, but I don't remember copping this before. Has anyone else experienced this?

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt

As others have said they are pretty decent with problems with orders, took them 3 attempts to get an order right once and they never asked me to send stuff back!

Shinigami

Likes Dirt
Paypal International Transaction Fee?

I made a purchase from CRC last week, and payed via Paypal, and commbank hit me with a 3% international transaction fee?
I haven't bought from CRC for a while, but I don't remember copping this before. Has anyone else experienced this?
much as you should be paying in AU its to an overseas account IIRC / CBA are arseholes and charge it on paypal stuff.

i have a 28 degrees card for the bulk of my purchases as it has no transaction fees and the currency conversion is pretty on point

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
i have a 28 degrees card for the bulk of my purchases as it has no transaction fees and the currency conversion is pretty on point
Me too, had it for about 4 years now, attached to my paypal acc and refuse to give them your bank account details. Pay International currencies by your own CC through paypal, no fees at all as Shini says.

sundy

Likes Dirt
Me too, had it for about 4 years now, attached to my paypal acc and refuse to give them your bank account details. Pay International currencies by your own CC through paypal, no fees at all as Shini says.
Thanks Shini and Ozzy. I had found some mentions of 28 degrees, and I'll look into it.
Cheers