Chainguide for use with 52mm chainline cranks on 55mm chainline frame

Shredden

Knows his goats
Apologies for the word soup title but hoping someone can shed some light on this.

I've got a 2023 Giant Reign that has a 55mm chainline. I've installed a new set of XT cranks that have a 52mm chainline. I run a 30t ring so it clears the chainstay fine (and gives a better chain angle in low gears).

I want to run a chainguide, but both the guides I have here don't seem to fit, even with no washers behind them - the backplate of the guides doesnt rub on the chainring, but the plastic guide sits too far out (sitting in the perfect spot for the 55mm chainline...).

Has anyone dealt with a similar issue and can recommend a guide that might work here? I know it's a long shot!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Apologies for the word soup title but hoping someone can shed some light on this.

I've got a 2023 Giant Reign that has a 55mm chainline. I've installed a new set of XT cranks that have a 52mm chainline. I run a 30t ring so it clears the chainstay fine (and gives a better chain angle in low gears).

I want to run a chainguide, but both the guides I have here don't seem to fit, even with no washers behind them - the backplate of the guides doesnt rub on the chainring, but the plastic guide sits too far out (sitting in the perfect spot for the 55mm chainline...).

Has anyone dealt with a similar issue and can recommend a guide that might work here? I know it's a long shot!
The OneUp guides had quite a lot of adjustability, and I feel like I've done what you're asking about on a Ripmo at some point - but can't remember with 100% certainty sorry. I also think they might've updated their guides since. The one I have has 1mm spacers that you can adjust the actual guide head (not just the bracket/arm) with.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
The Nukeproof ones should be good as their hardtails run non boost cranks (even though their rear axles are boost). At least the previous Scouts and Ragleys were. They ship with spacers so presumably the guides are the same as before.

Shredden

Knows his goats
Crisis averted.. I got the factory MRP guide with the top part off an MRP 1X guide to fit - just had to give the bash plate a little nudge with the big hammer to stop it rubbing on the chain at the bottom in the lowest gear... Cheers guys !