Champery World Cup thread!

Newts

Likes Dirt
Eurosport

Does anyone not what happened to the coverage on Eurosport over the weekend. Had it set up to record - both Sunday morning and this morning. I got a replay of a soccer game that was on Friday night (live) and ITaly v Spain in Baseball...
I also had the 7.00am coverage set up for this morning, but I was already at work

Mobywan

Likes Dirt
Does anyone not what happened to the coverage on Eurosport over the weekend. Had it set up to record - both Sunday morning and this morning. I got a replay of a soccer game that was on Friday night (live) and ITaly v Spain in Baseball...
I also had the 7.00am coverage set up for this morning, but I was already at work
Same here, tried 4 different recordings over the weekend and it was all shite. However, the 7AM timeslot today was actually Champerey so you should be in luck.

mullan2304

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It was on from 10 to 11 am. Don't understand why it is so hard to organise a TV guide. Two thumbs down to Eurosport on this one.

On another note. Congrats to Shawn O'Connor. Another top result sees him in the top 20. Awesome.

stevenw

Pro Rider
I think this pretty much secures the overall for Brosnan, although Lewis Buchanan isn't too far off, I think he was leading at one stage?
My bet for overall is on Minaar, his consistency is phenomenal at the moment, but I really would lvoe to see someone like Gwin take it, he really isn't that far off.
Mate you've got it all wrong. Troy is leading now by 13 points. George Brannigan was leading but crashed in the finals, so Troy took the lead again. Lewis Buchanan didn't even qualify and isn't even close to Troy and George on the points. Theres 2 races left and if Troy keeps beating George, then the title will be his.

ovadahill

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Same here, tried 4 different recordings over the weekend and it was all shite. However, the 7AM timeslot today was actually Champerey so you should be in luck.
No luck in QLD on all recorded slots...still got the "Mountain Biking" motorbike trials today

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Mate you've got it all wrong. Troy is leading now by 13 points. George Brannigan was leading but crashed in the finals, so Troy took the lead again. Lewis Buchanan didn't even qualify and isn't even close to Troy and George on the points. Theres 2 races left and if Troy keeps beating George, then the title will be his.
Oh sorry, I did mean George, I get the two confused! :p

Mobywan

Likes Dirt
No luck in QLD on all recorded slots...still got the "Mountain Biking" motorbike trials today
Except for the 7AM one yesterday. We watched it last night when we got home. To be honest you didn't miss much... the commentators are woeful and sound like they can't wait to get out of there. Must be the apprentices.