Changes to Homebush 4x

shane_2Kona

Likes Dirt
Has anyone been out there recently? Not sure when all the work was done but I was there this arvo and some pretty serious changes have been done. The entire first straight is now 4 singles, which you can manual or double twice; not sure about pump and the step down at the bottom of the track is now a giant triple as well as the first jump out of the first berm is a double.

Personally I like the first straight better now, you get way more speed off it but im unsure about the triple at the bottom. I didn't get to ride it that well as it was like a tornado was about to hit this arvo but I just hope that if it rains little shits dont go out there and rut up the track straight away.

DjRyde

Likes Dirt
Is this on the 4x track or BMX cause when i was there last they made some changes to the Bmx. But sounds pretttttty cool

shane_2Kona

Likes Dirt
Its on the 4x, last changes they made to the bmx was to the 2nd jump and the entire 2nd line, but that was before school holidays.

feltq650

Likes Bikes and Dirt
homebush is SICKKKK, love it. the track changes have made it so much better and its now a new challenge rather then the same boring jumps. a huge thanks must be extended to the builders and designers. :)

kholden_1992

Likes Dirt
woah... i was there the last state round and stacked twice cause it was sooo un-maintained

i have to go check it out:cool:

wsmtbdhvp

NSWMTB, Western Sydney MTB
Changes to Homebush 4X track

Yes it is maintenance time again and Brett Barnes and Jeff Cartright from Dirt Trailz and Trax have been working within the very tight parameters set out by Sydney Olympic Park Authority.