Channel 10 / 3tattoos

Steve

Likes Bikes
Does anyone know what the go is with the changes on Ch 10? Went up there today and theres all these new lines.

Ty

Eats Squid
um, yeah a couple of boys did a bit of landscaping up there, something about the need for a decent rock garden.

i don't think here is the place to mention anyones name.

Hank.

yes yes ya'll
If any of you little tools move the rocks off the track you will die!!! Also the end of the first section has been changed to slow riders down before crossing the road. Ok the new bits not as fast but as we all know you come onto the road with a bit of speed and if someone gets clipped/hit by a car its all over, there wont be any more riding on that hill. What I am saying is that whoever it was working up there put a bit of time into it, so if you cant ride it, go to deano's and don't change the improvements. The improvements will help you improve.

Hank.

yes yes ya'll
Toodles, not every one is as PRO as you. I would like to see how quick you hit the new rock sections up, maybe you should head OS and sign a pro deal if riding so EASY for you? What I really want to say is people go out to tracks and can't ride them, so they change them. This leaves the people who build them hell pissed off. I want trails that flow, yet are challenging and this is what the people who maintained ch 10 have done by taking out a dead corner and adding a couple of new sections. Toodles, I think you should go up there with your eyes open because I think you have only seen a small part of some bigger changers. Word.

toodles

Wheel size expert
Yo Hank I wasn't complaining. Just saw only one section of rocks placed closely together that made it easier to get through a rock pile. Smoother like you said. I appreciate the work man, only made the easier comment because that's what I saw and was wondering why you said people might find it too hard. Guess you must have been talking about some other stuff that has happened since. Lay off the aggro dude I'm not knocking anyone's work.

Hank.

yes yes ya'll
Toodles, don't take what I said to heart, It was a hollow shot at you. I watched riders smash into the rocks that are placed closely together and get spat off the track. The rocks that are placed closely together have extended the original rock garden by 5 to 6 meters. If people are not very confident on rocks, I think they will find it hard. The other bit which is up the top, a kicker into some nasty rocks will test a few people out. Its an old line re-opened, so who ever did some work up there the other weekend can't take props for that line. Word. Oh yeah, Steve, Thanks man - but I have nothing!

toodles

Wheel size expert
No worries dude. I haven't ridden the track a whole lot so I only noticed some obvious changes. Appreciate seeing some people willing to work on the track by the way.

Lukedog

Formerly dhr208
Hit it up on saturday arvo, was sweet as, nice new rock line at the top, gotta balls up next time and jump that little rock section that the boys were hitting...

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm going to have my revenge on Channel 10. I will kick it and yell at it and call it hurtful names like "poo poo lips" and "dick ears".

Ryan

Radministrator
Whoever did the work up there (not that anyone actually 'did' any work up there, being that it's illegal and all ;) ) did a damn good job. The addition of those couple of berms linking the rock sections up the top is a damn nice touch and links everything together a whole lot better.

MrPlow

TMBC
sxereturn said:
I'm going to have my revenge on Channel 10. I will kick it and yell at it and call it hurtful names like "poo poo lips" and "dick ears".
Call it Channel Seven! That will really piss it off!! :lol:

I liked the rock garden. I stuffed it twice and nailed it once and haven't even considered gapping it. Or the jump over the barrier on the other side of the road. Keep up the good work I say.

Ty

Eats Squid
yeah thanks to the guys who built the new berm and rock section (and kicker) it's a super fun track now.