chatroom doobymod...

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
OHHHH i'm sometimes on there....
scotty beefs what happened to your funky avatar? now a dog, c'mon BRING OUT THE POO

G

:lol:

ive had many a funky avatars in my day but the poo is classy

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
i can't get irc to work...won't connect for me. Is a bit different 4 me tho cause am at a residential college at uni so maybe we behind a firewall or something funky? Don't know my way around computers well enough to beat that one. Have had kazaa working before tho and messenger??

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
down here at adelaide i am staying at Aquinas... do you know someone in college down here ryan? When i was in brissy I was at leos, i know ty used to go to kings at uq :evil: :wink: ...how bout yourself?

Rik

logged out
what server are you using scotty? I didnt have much luck until I tried spin.nsw.au.austnet.org, and that finally worked.

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
i thought you could find a supplier for your own rohypnol at The Beat kings-fag :wink: :wink: :D .

How long you at kings ryan? What years? I was at leos 99-00. College years were good fun eh! Did you used to always ride around on a mongoose nx hardtail? There was a bloke at kings with a pretty tricked out azonic HT wasn't there???

Ryan

Radministrator
00-01 I was there, used to ride a blue FSR but not that often, I was a rugby jock in college (funny that). The dude with the tricked out zonic was 'Dirtbike rider'. (College name, didn't know his real name). College years were indeed a shitload of fun, but alas they must come to an end and living in the real world, with it's 'laws' and 'morals' must be faced :(

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
eh laws....eh morals... the are indeed a dampner on fun. You prob know my mate from college then tim mcnally (spud)? Did my course with him.