Chatswood Skate Park (3rd)

dhgod

Likes Bikes
hey everyone, i was at the skate park today and was having heaps of fun so i was wondering if anyone would like to come tomorrow (the 3rd) its heaps of fun and there were no skaties there today because the are probably scared its to wet to ride, anyway, come one come all, ill be there with a few friends from about 10am, maybe later, good old street style, and if there are any skaters there we can chase them off :lol:

junior

get out of my grill
yeah you can just chase them off until they turn around and smack your head in.

dhgod

Likes Bikes
/

yeah, they are quite big, well some of them, all the little try-hard pricks you can just tell them give me respect or die, caz there are so many little 10 year olds who hang there, they get everything stolen off them, caz they dont know who to trust, the big people just have respect straight off, and we have respect for them, as long as we/them dont get in our/their way on our/their run its alright

monkeymagic

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you have no idea, if your not a local you dont get respect, it dont matter whether you ride, skate or blade, you sound like a reasonable dick if you rock up to parks and expect people to bow to you. If you go tomorrow i suggest that you dont ride if there are to many people.

dhgod

Likes Bikes
/

yeah im local, i used to ride bmx there, and theres alot of respect for everyone there, as long as you stay out of their runs youll be alright, the little kids just cause a bit of a problem, as they dont understand how things work i dont think, well, hopfully not many people will be there, ill be there from about 10am, maybe earlier, caz my friend is coming to pick me up at 9:30, and it takes about 15 minutes to get there, but it all depends if im awake, or have even had my breakfast yet, my friend doesnt really like it there, caz he isnt that good on bowls, but hell go for a while then well go street riding in chatswood :twisted:

dhgod

Likes Bikes
/

i used to ride there nearly every weekend, i skateboarded, and rode my bmx! and lately ive been riding mtb, and i havent ever had any problems with people

dhgod

Likes Bikes
/

so no one is coming?
youll miss out on a great day, after the skate park we are going street riding in chatswood, hit a few stairgaps, the usual :p

dhgod

Likes Bikes
/

depending on how many people show up....... and how many skaters there are, we might go there breifly then go for a street ride 8)

dhgod

Likes Bikes
/

we got there at 9:30 and only one skater was there, and he wasnt even skating, he was waiting for a friend, we went there for about an hour, then nailed a few stair gaps, especially that 5x6 stair set, that was awesome :p