cheap folks

camo7

Likes Dirt
hi all,

I need to buy some new forks and was hoping if i could get some good quality cheap triples. $100-$200 if possible. so if you know of any please reply. :D:D

Last edited:

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Spanky'll sell you his folks? $50 and he'll deliver them to your door...... NO Returns!!

I guess you mean fork?

might wanna change the title.

s

holdenutes_93

Likes Dirt
No offence Camo but you are really pushing at about $100-$200, it's even pretty hard to get a quality set off your average Rock Shox Dart 1s even at that price. But good luck in finding some.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
My folks were always pretty cheap. They hardly bought me any good toys, and the only new bike they ever bought me was a Sportsworld BMX.

Pebble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mee too

I'd be willing to buy some folks as well, as long as they're rich and want to leave me a nice inheritance:D

dh damo

Likes Dirt
Hey mate you can buy my drop off trips for $100, there green and white and you will have to buy a new crown because the steerer is bent, that will cost you $200 or maybe less.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I'd be willing to buy some folks as well, as long as they're rich and want to leave me a nice inheritance:D
Mine arn't for sale, they are Rich and sent me to a good school , now im rich and cant really justify selling them as the could probably buy themselves back :D

And BTW , i didn't take advantage of the good education , i was basically a drop-out .... just did a good job of recalling some of it when i got a bit older :)

Last edited: