cheap gold labels

davo069069

Likes Dirt
hey all.. the other day i was riding home from school and my front skewer snapped and my front wheel came off and drove my dirt jams into the concrete snapping the drop outs. then after a week or so my friend sent me an sms telling me that the lbs was selling brand new gold label jump series 1 with ditch witch laced to some sealed 20mm hub, and some husslefelt bar and stem. this was all in 1 package for $420 brand new never even used.. i thought to myself omg :eek: too good to be tru so i jump on down to the lbs and put $100 buks on them so there mine:D just need to find $320 now with no job haha.

what do all you guys think of this purchase??

allan_key

Likes Dirt
I HATE YOU FOR THAT GREAT DEAL!!!!! :D
well done davo tho the scrap will look a bit better now and feel a hell lighter...

p.s. if any one happens to have a set of lowers for 04 Marzocchi dirt jams, and lives in mebourne and is looking to throw them out or off load them really cheaply please PM us

singlespeed4life

Likes Bikes
I bought my Gold Label 2's off ebay brand new, with a ditch witch laced to some generic 20mm and a hussevelt stem. $294 it cost me. The guy that was selling them owned a bikeshop and had managed to get them cheap so he was selling them on the side for beer money.

'Ross

Eats Squid
I bought my Gold Label 2's off ebay brand new, with a ditch witch laced to some generic 20mm and a hussevelt stem. $294 it cost me. The guy that was selling them owned a bikeshop and had managed to get them cheap so he was selling them on the side for beer money.
If you are telling the truth, that is an incredible deal, got the link?

Bowlo

Eats Squid
Bahaha I always worry about that happening to me! Every time I go down a massive hill haha! Shweetos deal you got yourself! Got another set??

Jack122

Banned
IF YOU DON'T GET THEM THEN I WILL!!:D:D, but it is the 2nd best deal i have ever heard of. 1st best was a Haro Escape Comp from $1800 down too $880!:D