Cheap Stp 0 2009 or 2009 commencal al2

Rob rides

Likes Dirt
Hello, i was wondering if anyone knows where a cheap place to get a STP 0 2009 or COMMENCAL AL2 could be? Also if the store is in Victoria, I am a amateur Mountainbiker who likes to ride local trails and I am moving towards buying a dirt jumper. I have somed it down to these 2 bikes and i would Greatly appreciate if anybody knows where abouts i could find a cheap one of those bikes, Cheers, Rob :) (No internet sales "unless" there is warranty and some stores i have looked in are trailhead bike.co, berretas bike hub and de grandis cycle and sport geelong)

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hello, i was wondering if anyone knows where a cheap place to get a STP 0 2009 or COMMENCAL AL2 could be? Also if the store is in Victoria, I am a amateur Mountainbiker who likes to ride local trails and I am moving towards buying a dirt jumper. I have somed it down to these 2 bikes and i would Greatly appreciate if anybody knows where abouts i could find a cheap one of those bikes, Cheers, Rob :) (No internet sales "unless" there is warranty and some stores i have looked in are trailhead bike.co, berretas bike hub and de grandis cycle and sport geelong)
Keep your eye out in the For Sale section of farkin, that would be your best bet for a killer deal. I snapped up a 2008 STP0 brand new for less than half its retail price.