Cheap Tee's

stringbean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Right so i need some new work t's, i dont have a uniform so i just buy the shirts and give the boss man the bill. As its comming up to summer i need some really thin shirts, was thinking along the lines of threadless but was wondering if there was an australian equivalent. Not overly fussed what they have on the fron of them, as long as there thin and cheap.

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
target was selling plain tees for $3.50...

i got two even though i really dont need any more tshirts, at that price you can draw on them or paint them or leave them blank or whatever.

they seem not to bad quality too surprisingly

Dagget

Squid
A little more exe , but you cant beat a Chesty Bonds plain white or black T .
About $20 FOR 2 ...

Real nice Fit....:cool:

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
target was selling plain tees for $3.50...

i got two even though i really dont need any more tshirts, at that price you can draw on them or paint them or leave them blank or whatever.

they seem not to bad quality too surprisingly
Lucky bugger, their $8 are ours at the moment! they actually last pretty well too, used some for heat transfer designs at uni.

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
MAXX branded ones?

they are usualy $8-$10 here too but for some reason they had a heap for $3.50, i couldnt believe it at first but i had $7 in my pocket so i got two, only bad thing is they only had greenish color and purple left.

i like the fit of them :)

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
MAXX branded ones?

they are usualy $8-$10 here too but for some reason they had a heap for $3.50, i couldnt believe it at first but i had $7 in my pocket so i got two, only bad thing is they only had greenish color and purple left.

i like the fit of them :)
yea the MAXX ones, agreed the fit is tops, better than alot of the more expensive stuff for me, but thats a good thing i guess!

Lorday

Eats Squid
Right so i need some new work t's, i dont have a uniform so i just buy the shirts and give the boss man the bill. As its comming up to summer i need some really thin shirts, was thinking along the lines of threadless but was wondering if there was an australian equivalent. Not overly fussed what they have on the fron of them, as long as there thin and cheap.
Cotton on. Every second shirt of mine is probably from cotton on.
2x blacks, navy blue
1x white, grey
1x black with a bike on it

keyatch

Likes Bikes
Qualitops - smith St, Melbourne. They make all their tees and hoodies on site, so if they don't have the colour / size you want etc, just wait a few minutes and they just might whip one up for you. I own about 60 of their tees and a bunch of their hoods. They are awesome!