Cheapest Interstate Car Transport

NS Capital Man

Likes Dirt
Whats the cheapest car transport company you guys have used to get a car door to door? looking to get a car from Sussex inlet NSW to the knox area VIC

Cheers

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I don't know of a specific carrier but there is a resource we use through my work that may be what you're after.
Search "find a load" or something similar and it'll come up with pages of listings. The way it typically works is people enter the load they have that needs shifting and truck companies will scour the site to see if they can carry the load if they have space available. I know for a fact that some will do it dirt cheap so have a look. Sites like that work well for companies that have half a load travelling from A to B and have room for you to get your gear on pretty cheap. Other than that, I know of a system where people who have spare time on their hands offer to drive the car or truck to the destination and you pay the return airfare. That could be a cheap way around it, just don't end the insurance cover too early. ;)

NS Capital Man

Likes Dirt
I don't know of a specific carrier but there is a resource we use through my work that may be what you're after.
Search "find a load" or something similar and it'll come up with pages of listings. The way it typically works is people enter the load they have that needs shifting and truck companies will scour the site to see if they can carry the load if they have space available. I know for a fact that some will do it dirt cheap so have a look. Sites like that work well for companies that have half a load travelling from A to B and have room for you to get your gear on pretty cheap. Other than that, I know of a system where people who have spare time on their hands offer to drive the car or truck to the destination and you pay the return airfare. That could be a cheap way around it, just don't end the insurance cover too early. ;)
Have you got any links to specific sites you use?

eliza

Banned
Choose the Right Company.

Here's an idea you can use. You purchased a valuable vehicle, so you have to ship it very safely. First research about the auto transport companies. Make clear with the difference between brokers and carriers. Decide to ship with an enclosed or open mode of transportation. Dont go with cheap rated companies better to go with middle rated companies. Talk to top companies and get some ideas about shipping and its price. And then talk to the company that you choose and make sure that they are expert in transporting the valuable classic cars. Compare the quotes of competitor company. Choose the date of shipping. Since many auto transport companies are brokers, they can take a couple of days to choose the Carrier from other resources. Make sure that you had removed valuable or important items from the car before shipping. Get your car safely. I would prefer All America Auto Transport since I transported many times with this Company.