Checkit, my riot.

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Last Zakk and Carmen laced to Rhino Lites XL with KHE tires
Profile cranks and BB with Shadow 27t and KMC SL, Oddy PC's.
Shadow pivotal and Shadow post.
Argyles lowered to 65mm travel, FSA intergrated head set.
Blk Mrkt bar and stem combo, Fly Ruben grips

mods: wedge mod seat, sprayed everything black, cut flanges of grips, brakeless, lowered argyles.

things i wont to do: black PC's, ti spindle, bolts and other hardwear, light 20" tubes, cut seat tube down.

this shits light, feels dialed as fuck.

EDIT: Thinking of painting it, let us know on a colour, non of this white, purple, orange, green yellow shit.

Last edited:

83AST

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks realy nice this might sound stupid but i reackon a raw frame would look realy sweet and ghetto at the same time. If not paint it purple :p.

Yowie

Likes Dirt
Looks realy nice this might sound stupid but i reackon a raw frame would look realy sweet and ghetto at the same time. If not paint it purple :p.
HaHa it started raw! Bike looks sweet as always. Track down some of that rust paint like the old ramage art car that was up here for a while, but I think you should leave it black.

And for all the weight weenies get some KHE Mac's they are the shiz.

C-K-H-R

Banned
Really nice bike man.
The only thing that lets it down In my opinion is the colour, so I recon get it resprayed.

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This is fycking sick! I also see you ditched the Xeno's for Argyles looks alot better with lower forks. I think a 24'' frame would make it even sicker or does the 26 run ok on 24? but you could probly get it looking like this with a 24 frame.. http://fstatic1.mtb-news.de/img/photos/2/6/0/4/3/_/large/P1110457.JPG but other then that nice update;)
Yeah I couldnt lower the xenos and they were playing up, The argyles feel really good, lower front feels amazing compared to what it was. The riot feels really good on 24", I couldnt give a fuck who says it would feel to low, feels dialed. Oh and the plan is to get a Blk Mrkt Contraband when they come out, should be sick. Capital is fuckin awesome too.

And for all the weight weenies get some KHE Mac's they are the shiz.
Ill probly leave it black Damien, Maybe raw again or translucent colour. doubt it tho cause blacks where its at :p haha

Oh and kids, spread the word! KHE macs are the shiz.

mossmanguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks sick as, I bet it is light as fcuk. I reckon 2 good colors are grey or raw, Go one or the other. Non of the less. That is awesome.

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looking good steven... cant wait to swap with your for keepsies :)

James.
Ahahaha never going to happen james :p

looks sweet!!

got a weight??

and howd you lower your forks?
Ahhh I havent weight it properly but no joke it is lighter then all the BMXs that I have riden execpt two. Its really low 11s or high 10s, I weighed it on some old spring fishing scales and it was like sitting on the 10 but I wont take it as a real weight, Ill way it on a digital scale.

sweet bike steven, looking awsome. Have you thought of burgundy or baby blue???
Both of thos colours sound good!

Try get a translucent colour, they are teh coolest.
I wont to, Does anyone know if you can get Translucent colours in a spray can? isnt it just a bit of colour with clear coat?:confused: