Cherry Hills Trails

Constable Care

Likes Dirt
Just some pics of todays riding at Cherry Hills Trails thanks to all the guys that came down and put some good hours in and helped build cheers :)
Ps Sorry bout the quality there all Frame Grabs

Attachments

Last edited:

Constable Care

Likes Dirt
Dude are u a retard we re-named it cherry hills for some reason look at some of the other posts if u dont like it go take it up wit adrian

punkfreq

Likes Dirt
freeridefrenchy said:
Dude are u a retard we re-named it cherry hills for some reason look at some of the other posts if u dont like it go take it up wit adrian
well said......EXTRA LETTERS MAKE MY POST LOSE ITS EFFECT

punkfreq

Likes Dirt
Shintaro said:
Half the time you don't know if you are in Chezza or Penno, it's borderline so who cares???
true that! a mere technicality! I'm itching to go and finaly jump those sexy sexy looking things...but of course as soon as i get the time it decides to piss down with rain...makes me sad. I said it before and I'll say it again: if anyone is planning to go down for some building then send me a PM!!! I'm busy tomorrow but friday I'm as free as a bird!!! please

PyletSnviper

Likes Dirt
where abouts in cherrybrook are these jumps?? me and a mate ride the trails there heaps and we have never seen those jumps........

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
dude,
i) the thread is over a year old,
ii) no one in their right mind gives out directions to their jumps on the net. I think these ones are gone?

Legally Red

Likes Dirt
where abouts in cherrybrook are these jumps?? me and a mate ride the trails there heaps and we have never seen those jumps........
wat makes you think that people are going to tell you where their trails are just so some kid have have fun on what other people have spent alot of time and effort building. Not only that, you just did a massive gravedig.

Constable Care

Likes Dirt
wow...there are few grave digs that have been this bad...i dont even know if those trails still exist they have been knocked so many times every one just gave up so if they are still there, they are most likely to be small mounds of dirt