Chewys home dj

CHEWY

Eats Squid
i replyed to this in the other thread but oh well, its bout 13ft.. looks nice aye... i recently destroyed the upramp to rebuild it and make it HUGE!

bazza

look at me
where the pictures!!! that sounds awesome my home well near home jumps are still kinda small but its alright at the moment and i only have a shitty shovel to work with...grrrrr should be getting a working day soon and then they will be realll nice. only problem is school at the moment...damn yr 12 damn it to hell.

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
::RideSiK:: said:
i know how you feel mate... yr 12 sucks...
youll look back on it and realise it wasnt that bad

i know i had a great yr 12
party party party
oh yeh there was some work in there somewhere

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
lol yeh grade 12 is pretty kewl i guess. but the only bad thing is that we're not earning money, and we have work when we come home and over the weekends. with working full time, u leave work at work and u come home and have fun

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
I dont wanna do VCE!! I cant be farked!!! But i will cos i wanna get a job in later life!! YAY!

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
lol wtf dude? year 9 was the shit... wake up, go to school, do shit all in class, go home, eat sleep "ohh ihave homework, bah doesn't matter"
yeah 9 was kewl, like 3 assignments MAX piss easy exams and nothing counts to yoru marks yet... i lived it up in grade 9, my highest mark in grade 9 was a b-.. i did jack all

wombat

Lives in a hole
Guys yr12 is the best! You've got a license so you can drive yourself around, you've got a great peer group (which means lots of parties) and you'll be 18, or close to, either way you can buy your own booze! And then to top it all off you get to run a muck at the end of school and have a mad farewell/formal thing!

As for the HSC/VCE, yeah, I spose that's kinda imnportant. I was lucky though, I bludged and managed to fall into a semi-respectable mark.