chicken run helemt cam

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Hi Mate, was that a standard video camera you strapped to your helmet? If so, it worked pretty well.

rob_trot

Likes Bikes
Hi Mate, was that a standard video camera you strapped to your helmet? If so, it worked pretty well.
hey.
nah its not its an actual helmet cam, just vemio raped the quality for some reason. like on facebook and my desktop the quality is like a million times better then that.
any ideas why?

Robbie.

taibo

Eats Squid
i thought that side of the mountains was shut down and we were told to stay off the tracks?:confused:

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
No, two tracks have been sign posted as closed at present.

However, we urge riders to be sensitive to resident amenities and reduce noise such as loud music, don't block driveways, and alter pickup and drop of points (so your not hammering the same residents at the top and bottom).

We also ask builders not to build new tracks or create new features on existing tracks without Council approval.

And please don't ride closed tracks

Any questions go to www.bmorc.com

Last edited:

simplesimon76

Likes Dirt
Don't know where this is, but it looks RUFF!! looks like it hasn't been riden for a while. Not a bad run for not being on the bike for that long.

rob_trot

Likes Bikes
Don't know where this is, but it looks RUFF!! looks like it hasn't been riden for a while. Not a bad run for not being on the bike for that long.
yeah it was preety over grown, see the branches hitting the cam.
heaps of leaves and loose rocks and what not on the track, made it so loose :)
the run befor this one i hit a big branch on one of the steep sections and flipped over the bars.