Chix Ride - Sydney area

Fi

Chocolate Foot
Hi Fi,
Definitely will see you there. Hopefully the girls aren't going to mind waiting for me to catch up. I love Manly dam but i must say i walk quite a few of those drops...sounds like fun though!

Seems as though it is a 7am start, the time at the top of the listing about the ride says 6am but I assume this is just a typo? If it's 6am I won't be there!

Cheers, Alex
Good to hear you are joining us! And walking the tricky bits is absolutely fine!

Re: the time, yeah you're right it is a typo, thanks for pointing it out, it's fixed now! So see you there at 6.50am for a 7.00am start. Providing I remember to set my alarm ;)

Hi Fi ...and girls
Do we still go if it's pissing down rain? I would't like to call anyone and wake them up if it's cancelled...Do we go regardless of weather?

Cheers, Alex

Fi

Chocolate Foot
Hi Alex

Currently the forecast is good for the remainder of the week and Saturday.

If the forecast becomes dodgy, the ride might be cancelled and the Calendar entry will be updated to reflect this - check back on Friday evening.

Otherwise, if you're in any doubt on the morning and don't live close enough to know if it's raining, you could check the radar on BOM.

Hope this helps!

Cheers

Fi

Fi

Chocolate Foot
Chix Only Ride 9 August

Hey Chix

The next MWMTB chix only ride will be on 9 August. See the Club Calendar for more info, and any notice of cancellation.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers

Fi

Fi

Chocolate Foot
Ride Details Updated

Due to the rather boggy state of Manly Dam we've decided not to run the social rides there tomorrow morning. Instead, we'll do Duckholes & Centre Trail at Terrey Hills. This'll be a ride of approximately 15km on mostly firetrail, which is nice and scenic but not too technically demanding. Reasonable bike fitness required as there are a few hills!

It won't be a Chix Only ride, I thought I'd make this one all-inclusive and encourage all newcomers and those keen to have a social ride at a flower-sniffing pace to come along. And of course Terrey Hills has a couple of cafes for that all-important post-ride coffee!

See the MWMTB Calendar for more info.

Hope to see you there!

Fi

Chocolate Foot
Chix Only Ride 13 September

Hey Chix

The next Manly Warringah MTB Club Chix Only ride will be held on 13 September. See the Club Calendar for more info. Should cancellation or venue change be necessary, the Calendar entry will be updated by 5pm on Friday 12 to reflect this.

Cheers

Fi