choice cuts dvd soundtrack?

nickhagee

Likes Dirt
i got the dvd from amb and its cool and now i want alot of dvds... f1rst looks great
anywho i quite like song that is on the thredbo dh practice section of the inevitable descent part. does anyone know what song it is? i would like to buy it... also if anyone knows what song is played on smackdown as well that would be mad.
and that stripped section just cracked me up... random much??:p
cheers

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
i got the dvd from amb and its cool and now i want alot of dvds... f1rst looks great
anywho i quite like song that is on the thredbo dh practice section of the inevitable descent part. does anyone know what song it is? i would like to buy it... also if anyone knows what song is played on smackdown as well that would be mad.
cheers
I saw the preview of Inevitable Descent at Del Rio and the Thredbo section was a song from Nedd For Speed Carbon.

The title is:
"Hard Drivers" by Ekstrak

It is a great song!! As for the song in NWD I would just check wikipedia or another website to find the soundtrack, search the artists Myspaces and then find the track! Works for me!! ;)

Igofastdh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
cheers

that song that is played in the NWD part is sweet!! what is it?

nickhagee

Likes Dirt
I saw the preview of Inevitable Descent at Del Rio and the Thredbo section was a song from Nedd For Speed Carbon.

The title is:
"Hard Drivers" by Ekstrak

It is a great song!! As for the song in NWD I would just check wikipedia or another website to find the soundtrack, search the artists Myspaces and then find the track! Works for me!! ;)
are you sure? the song on the dvd sounded... heavier... much much heavier

nathanm

Eats Squid
the song from the NWD8 trailer is - Devil in a Midnight Mass by Billy Talent

took a bit of searching but I found it and immediately downloaded it.

Shaun

Likes Dirt
Just to clear up, the premiere at del rio was for inevitable decent 2.

choice cuts contains the thredbo footage from inevitable decent 1.

nickhagee

Likes Dirt
^^right here my friend

the song from the NWD8 trailer is - Devil in a Midnight Mass by Billy Talent

took a bit of searching but I found it and immediately downloaded it.
and surely there is someone who can tell me what the song is on the thredbo dh practice section is... i really want to know!!