choosing the right fork

andy 94

Likes Dirt
hi guys im looking for a new fork for dj 4x realy bit of a all rounder and i wnat somthing that has external travel adjust ment like 100mm to 150 some where around that amount
any ideas would be real handy?

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
cheapest bet and most common would be as stated the pike U-Turn. fox have the TALAS in both 32mm and 36mm stanchions, manitou minute (some models have their version)

personal choice would be the talas, over the pike, general feel of fox forks are considerably better, (some would disagree with me).

i guess it would come down to budget and what you can find.

oneill793

Likes Bikes
Your best bet will be a Rockshox Pike, can go from 90-140mm of travel and has external travel adjustment.
the pikes i've got (454 i think) go from 110mm - 140mm, is that just because i have a different model or is there a way to adjust them down to 90mm?

but yeah i would definitely recommend them, they feel great for almost everything.

eljordo407

Likes Bikes
O
the pikes i've got (454 i think) go from 110mm - 140mm, is that just because i have a different model or is there a way to adjust them down to 90mm?

but yeah i would definitely recommend them, they feel great for almost everything.
From what I heard they go down to 90mm? But i may be wrong...

JONO WADE

Likes Bikes and Dirt

air models will adjust from 110-140mm, and coil models will adjust from 90-140mm i'm fairly sure.