Chosing The Right Music For Vids

Darkness

Rotting Corpse Films
We are in the making of a vid called "Ground Zero". Its got all the 2003 state rounds (accept Thredbo) and some National Rounds (2003) and some freeride action. Wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what type of music or what songs would suit a fast racy type section in the movie?? Having trouble picking :?

G

well done :D

anything that is good and fits in with the riding...look at some other mtb vids to get ideas

and yeah 2609 posts

Darkness

Rotting Corpse Films
What I mean by fast racy sections is them scenes in MTB movies where riders come screamin past the camera and stuff like that.

Adi

It's my birthday!
I can think of three.. dunno if they'd be THE best:

Some kind of hate - Dope
Bled for days - Static X
Fix - Static X

jayboy882003

Likes Dirt
01_250, ur a farkin guru! lol. .. good song...H-BlockX- I've got the Power, Saliva - Click, Click, Boom, Methods of Mayhem stuff, bit of beat boxing perhaps?

bazza

look at me
some pimpin music. the smooth music is pretty rad as well aka some of the nwd 3 stuff. but yeah a good mixture or your personal preference. just make it good or we will have to hunt you down!!! jks man. if you have put in the effort it should be rad.

DOM

Eats Squid
Guys Guys Guys

you guys know anything about making a Video ???

supertpoweredshore...

if this vid is going to be for Sale .. having a Name and All .. correct me if im wrong .. as I read the first post like it will go for sale???

Bands like Saliva ... Dope .. it will cost you $1000 + to use there music.

Dylan had to pay The Dandy Warhols and Papa Roach $800+ to use their music in Mudcows 3.

If this is your first vid release .. and you are on a budget ... Id stick with Aussie bands.

Agaugefor is a personal fav .. if your keen to check em out .. PM me and ill hook ya up.

there are heaps of other killa local Aussie bands. Im sure alot of people on this site should know a few .... but yeah if the vid is going to be for sale ... then youll have to buy the rights to use the music and bands like Dope, Saliva ... even though they arnt major massive bands .. they will still cost ya an arm and a leg.

toodles

Wheel size expert
testeagles are a good aussie band. Also alchemist.

Both have music which suits MTB vids well (I think Volatile Visions and Mudcows have both used one or the other)

schwing

Likes Dirt
keep it OZ
The LIVING ENd " we dont need no one to tell us what to do" la
la la dumze dum
"tell us what to do" , spang spang spang

wombat

Lives in a hole
John Butler Trio: Pickapart.

And as a bonus you probably won't have to stuff around with a big label like Sony or Warner.

glassjaw

Likes Dirt
my band will do songs for you, lol, we are bringing out an ep in a month or so, but we can do covers hell easy.