christmas

tateops

Likes Bikes
Merry Christmas everyone just got an idea for a fun thread, post what you got for christmas (related to bikes) if you got anything, i know its christmas eve just getting the thread up early
have a great christmas and a happy new year people cya

Cletus

Likes Dirt
well last weekend i bought myself a norco sasquach as an early chrissy present to myself, my miss's got me an aireal flat crown for my 888's on my dh bike and my olds got me a new set of juicy 5's!

damn im spoilt:D

NoFearNick7

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ozipacman said:
well last weekend i bought myself a norco sasquach as an early chrissy present to myself, my miss's got me an aireal flat crown for my 888's on my dh bike and my olds got me a new set of juicy 5's!

damn im spoilt:D
DAMN RIGHT!!!

I got a pair of Fox Digits today, a Kate Fischer collective CD (distant relatives think its the "in" music), some clothes and a pencil case :)

The Fox digits are red and black and look and feel awesome. Could be a bit larger but I don't really care. I needed the new pencil case because my old one got shot :( so yeah. I will probably post again after tomorrow when the shit comes out of the hole.

Jacko Wacko

Banned
i got new frame, SS kit, new dj lid and for the bmx a new headset, seat, grips and elbo pads.

and to came: new bars, pedals and forks for the mtb!

now all i need is some mtx, hoodoo's, and dmr moto's :D

Goocharlton

Likes Dirt
lol
wow your rright it is not christmas yet, you guy must either beopening you pressies early or you sneak peaking them.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
today was chrisse for my family as mums workin all bloody day tomorow!

got new pedals, kincrome spanner set + socket set! sweet +girly stuf

SPOON

Likes Dirt
new 661 gloves yay.
subscription to clict magazine for 4 issues :) :) + free bonus DVD

that's it so far, hopefully more to come by tomorrow ^ . ^

tateops

Likes Bikes
all this stuff is awesome guys i cant wait till tommrow so we can see what people get for christmas
Suprise :)
Merry Christmas everyone and take care on the bike

naz

Criminally Inane
profile SS hub, built up on a old rim, but after the new year Ti spokes on a 721.
mac powerbook 12"
works of director chris cunningham DVD.
Love heart choclates from work
and i think my car qualifies, 99' audi a3

Stu the kid

Likes Dirt
well im waiting for my 06 norco atomik to come in, which im buyin for myself:)
also gettin new gloves
and already got some spy goggles:D
i broke my bmx brake cable today and ive got 3 weeks til lbs opens from hols, but ill find a way:cool: