Chunt of the year.

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For me it's got to be the cock who turns up to the shop I work in at 9am two days before Christmas with his 5yo little boy to get a bike. All well and good except for the fact old mate and his Mrs are shit faced drunk, swearing like troopers and they ended up pretty much forcing him to get a bike he didn't want because they were in a hurry to get to the bottle shop before the crowds. I would've given anything to drag the prick out the back and give him the hiding he so thoroughly deserved.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
For me it's got to be the cock who turns up to the shop I work in at 9am two days before Christmas with his 5yo little boy to get a bike. All well and good except for the fact old mate and his Mrs are shit faced drunk, swearing like troopers and they ended up pretty much forcing him to get a bike he didn't want because they were in a hurry to get to the bottle shop before the crowds. I would've given anything to drag the prick out the back and give him the hiding he so thoroughly deserved.
this bike shop isn't on the central coast is it?

weldin_mike_27

Likes Bikes
This one happened a few years ago, but was so big it will carry through the years....Two of my work mates went out riding, leaving the Ute at the start point. Mid way through the ride, workmate A (non chunt) gets severe back cramps and can't carry on. Says to workmate B (the chunt) please go back and get my Ute and come back and get me, I'll try and walk the cramps out. Off B goes, but in the process, takes him self home for a shower and something to eat before going and getting the crippled A off the side of the road. Nice effort really, wasn't even his Ute..

Comic Book Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This one happened a few years ago, but was so big it will carry through the years....Two of my work mates went out riding, leaving the Ute at the start point. Mid way through the ride, workmate A (non chunt) gets severe back cramps and can't carry on. Says to workmate B (the chunt) please go back and get my Ute and come back and get me, I'll try and walk the cramps out. Off B goes, but in the process, takes him self home for a shower and something to eat before going and getting the crippled A off the side of the road. Nice effort really, wasn't even his Ute..
That is staggering, What an absolute chunt.

kwikee

Likes Dirt
That's him. That's the Chunt of The Year! What a fucken lowlife! Selfish turd. Hope The Karma bus meets him at a blind corner...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You're seeing it all wrong. Workmate B is actually very considerate. He has cleaned himself up so workmate A won't be assaulted by extreme BO. He has had a feed so he is fuelled up and able to focus on the rescue. Nobody wants a rescue agent dying of hunger.

moorey

call me Mia
Take a bow, chunty, bitter old hag. Listening to the legal advice segment on abc 774, a withered old crone wanted advice on basically extorting her daughter to send child to a catholic school. In a nutshell, biddy has 2 grandies to different families, ones mother is concerned about the pedo priests, so wants to send kid elsewhere. Sea hag want to 'will' a very sizable about, ONLY if kid goes to catholic school. Other kid already is, so bitch says that if kid one doesn't go catholic, kid 2 gets both the chunks of money.

I I get that it's her money, but what a twisted, manipulative old whore. Fuck you, lady.

C0na

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Take a bow, chunty, bitter old hag. Listening to the legal advice segment on abc 774, a withered old crone wanted advice on basically extorting her daughter to send child to a catholic school. In a nutshell, biddy has 2 grandies to different families, ones mother is concerned about the pedo priests, so wants to send kid elsewhere. Sea hag want to 'will' a very sizable about, ONLY if kid goes to catholic school. Other kid already is, so bitch says that if kid one doesn't go catholic, kid 2 gets both the chunks of money.

I I get that it's her money, but what a twisted, manipulative old whore. Fuck you, lady.

I know a family that did something similar, Grandfather/Grandmother (very wealthy) said that if the grand kids went to Churchie All Boys school, that they would get a car valued at $40,000 each on graduation and a slice of the family inheritance. One of the Grandsons has a learning difficulty and decided to go to a state school at grade 10 - he has no car sitting in the garage.....

moorey

call me Mia
I know a family that did something similar, Grandfather/Grandmother (very wealthy) said that if the grand kids went to Churchie All Boys school, that they would get a car valued at $40,000 each on graduation and a slice of the family inheritance. One of the Grandsons has a learning difficulty and decided to go to a state school at grade 10 - he has no car sitting in the garage.....
That's a chunt, right there :rant:

scblack

Leucocholic
I work in finance, previously for a very, very wealthy family. One thing that is important of course is estate planning and wealth management.

One thing that is often covered is longer term plans for inheritance. Sadly often the "wealth" evaporates before it is passed on. Money and wealth can sometimes disappear very quickly, meaning future plans for what relatives end up with are gone.

I have seen very sad stories of family problems/break-ups due to money matters. People can be very weird when family money comes into play.

Cona those grandparents are very sad little chunts.

Comic Book Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow. What a couple of real chunt families.

Doesn't surprise me though. If you want to see people become chunts just throw in a pile of money and watch it happen.

crash3

Likes Dirt
Those are some incredible levels of chuntery.

Anybody have any early nominees for 2015? Apparently my life is too good, and I have no-one to nominate.