cleat pedals

Status
Not open for further replies.

downhill_4_life

Likes Bikes
what are the advatages of running clips on a downhill bike im having troble keeping my feet on the pedals can some one tell me what is like that actualy uses them

zen zen

Likes Dirt
Hey mate One thing i like about cleats is that you feel more connected to your bike which makes it easier to maneuver the bike, also it comes down to comfort. One main advantage of clips is the pedal efficiency. Also your pin size may be a factor of why your feet keep slipping off flats, or the type of shoe.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok.

I understand you're new, and since you seem like you're 14 you've probably had little experience on forums. So try looking (and reading) around before you post and you'll often find that what you wanted to ask has been asked, discussed or even argued about, already.

There's a search function near the top right hand corner of your screen. It should be your best friend. For the next 6 months, I'd suggest not posting a new thread without using it to see if someone has posted it already. Rotorfark has been around for many more years than what you've been a member, so just because you haven't seen it posted doesn't mean that it hasn't been posted in the past.

And to answer your question, read any one of the dozens of threads in here.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
no its just becasue most thigs like this end up going off topic and people get in to hudge arugments for the hell of it.
You've gotten some good advice and the search function will show this topic has done the rounds numerous times. You've made a post that is asking for trouble (the post I quoted) with no intent to learn your way around. That type of attitude will always get you in an argument and you will lose because Rotorburn has more experts on life than any other Government funded website.;)
For the record, I find it hilarious that most of the dudes who wear Five Tens laugh at people who ride in clips yet when asked why they wear Five Tens they say "So my feet stick to the pedals"............;)

Status
Not open for further replies.