Clict 2.0

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just thought I'd drop a quick one here and tell you all to get up and get the new Clict.
Definantly delivers!
The thing I love most about it is that the mag has so much content and so little adds that it lasts for more than one train trip.

GO buy it, $7.95

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
Simo, scan it and chuck it on the net! :lol:
I shall be out to buy it after exams...

THRILLHOUSE

Likes Dirt
Simo said:
Just thought I'd drop a quick one here and tell you all to get up and get the new Clict.
Definantly delivers!
The thing I love most about it is that the mag has so much content and so little adds that it lasts for more than one train trip.

GO buy it, $7.95
who paid u 2 make this thread? :roll:

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
THRILLHOUSE said:
Simo said:
Definantly delivers!

GO buy it, $7.95
Oh that would be the giant American corporation which controls the world and has kept Elvis locked away for the last few decades.

DYJK

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They had to hold it for 2 weeks because they wanted to add some 7 page's! So it is probably worth it! :)

definetly get it as soon as it reaches my newsagent!

scblack

Leucocholic
Is it at newsagents yet? - I had a look here at Circular Quay newsagents and could not find it.

W2ttsy

Likes Dirt
subscriptions available?

i will need to renew my AMB subscription soon (not likely to be doing that) so if clict is subscription based, ill get that instead.

W2ttsy

ruthlessgirl

token forum girl
very much liked the 1st copy i got sent... maybe i'll have to jump a plane, come back there & get round #2 (or is it really like 2.5?)

S.

ex offender
THRILLHOUSE said:
Simo said:
Definantly delivers!

GO buy it, $7.95
aahahaha, like anyone in the mtb industry can even afford to pay anyone else even if they wanted to...

wangchibpf

Black Phoenix Films
Clict issue 2.0 will be available through newsagents nationally as of next Thursday!!!

If you can't find it at your local newsagent then get them to contact the distributor which is NDD (they will know who you are talking about)

Subscriptions are available! Please contact info@freewheel.com.au for more info on subcribing.

Cheers

Josh.

Acidman

Likes Dirt
free

yea good to see a good Australian mag that is actually affordable not like all those other 14 mags from overseas that only have pics in them.