Club Meeting Thursday the 12th of January 7.00Pm

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi all,

There is a club meeting on Thursday the 12th of January at 7.00pm at the Bunya Park Scout Hall which is found at 21 Geoffrey St Toowoomba. All are welcome especially new club members who want to become more invovled.

Cheers
Ryan

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If there are any issues people would like to address at the meeting it would be a good idea to post them here rather than spring them at the meeting so we can add them to the agenda.

Cheers
Ryan

aaron01

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm assuming it will be mentioned anyways but the xc track & weekly club ride situation. Plus addressing road rules for riding had a few incidents while commuting to work in the last few weeks a bit of a refresher for some may be helpful especially with school going back soon.

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll try to make it.
Did a lot of riding over christmas up the north coast, cracked the Lts frame:( , so now in search of a new ride.
Anyone got a copy of Synopsis they'd be willing to lend me? I'm on hols & bored.

Last edited:

MrPlow

TMBC
SCHOEY said:
I'll try to make it.
Did a lot of riding over christmas up the north coast, cracked the Lts frame:( , so now in search of a new ride.
Anyone got a copy of Synopsis they'd be willing to lend me? I'm on hols & bored.
Talk to me about both your problems at the meeting. I may be able to help.