Club race dh

bigred86

Likes Bikes
Hey i'm looking to get back into dh racing after getting that competitve urge again and i've had a good look around at local clubs(within four hours drive from wollongong) and so far have failed to come up with any dates for local-ish club races on the net...

If someone who is in the know can tell me where i can attend a club race in the near future, and possibly join a club that has regular race meetings and trail bee days then that would be awesome.

thanks in advance.

bigred86

Likes Bikes
cheers guys,hopefully i can make it to a few of events from these clubs.would like to make it back to awaba for sure that place is rad.

maybe even purchase myself a freelap timer for mini underground dh races with a crew.lol

T-Rex

Template denier
Club racing is pretty much finished by summer, thats when Nationals run. We (CCOMTB) will have our first DH ride day in February at Ourimbah, heaps of Wollongong people come up for our races.

And your Freelap is for individual sessioning, it won't work too well for timing a race. If you want to time a race, a couple of stop watches and two radios is what you need to get started.