Club Ride and Break Up BBQ

When do you want to Have BBQ?

• Saturday NO Ride just BBQ

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aaron01

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Be carefull all, the liquor licencing division will be out in force this year & are targeting public drinking & non licenced parties, So be aware it is illegal to drink in a public venue ie: parks etc without a licence/permit. This came straight from the December news letter.

Mazza

Likes Bikes
I can make on the saturday no matter what happens...chocka block sunday though....and yes i'm already a member

MrPlow

TMBC
aaron01 said:
Be carefull all, the liquor licencing division will be out in force this year & are targeting public drinking & non licenced parties, So be aware it is illegal to drink in a public venue ie: parks etc without a licence/permit. This came straight from the December news letter.
Bloody hell! What wankers:mad: :mad:

aaron01

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Your telling me but hey fore warned & all, better you know about about it & save copping a fine which can be upwards of $10000

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
BBQ details

Hey all here is the deal for the club BBQ. Unfortunately this may not suit some of you and the club is truly sorry that it doesn't. The majority of votes have indicated that a sautrday ride and BBQ is your preference.

I have spoken with Greg today and we came up with the idea of a club ride leaving from webb park at 1.00 this saturday (yes it will be hot so bring lots of water). We will then travel down the DH track to the XC track and ride the new sections of the XC track that we have been building.

From here we will ride back up the fireroad back out to webpark. We should finish this ride between 3 and 3.30. This will give the riders some time to go home and clean up before having a Bbq at Picnic Point. At this stage the BBq will kick off at 4.00 where the rocket ship is at picnic point.

This is also where the switch back trail comes out. You can bring your bikes but there will be absolutely no riding of the picnic point trails. If this area is too busy on the day we will shift the bbq up to the top area where the play ground is on Heller st.

The club will be buying some buns and snags as well as a few beers. Partners of members are more than welcome to attend also. If you are considering joining the club you are also more than welcome to attend the ride and BBQ. IF you can't make the ride you can still attend the BBQ.

I'm sure either Mark or Greg will have some forms on the day if anyone wants to join our club. Some of the information given in this post may change before the end of the week so please check the forum again before the weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:

juzzo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i cant make it as got work at 5, im guessing there's going to be nothing after 5? can i suggest a night ride(might be a bit much after all the riding planned during the day though) just a suggestion?

sherman

Likes Dirt
looking forward to it. won't be able to make the ride but should be able to attend the bbq and become a member.

Kasplat

Likes Dirt
sherman said:
looking forward to it. won't be able to make the ride but should be able to attend the bbq and become a member.
that's the same for me. hope to see you all there and hopefully some new faces.