Private Property CMTBP. Bobcats Been! Jumps are nearly done!

cameron_15

Eats Squid
www.cmtbp.com

since the begging of this thread my tracks have taken a very big turn for the better, build and ride days have become more frequent and there are a larger number of riders and builders every week. We also have 2 photographers who have been taking some great photos over the last couple of weeks.

Newest photos are on pages 16 (lots of action pics and updates) 17 (also has quite a few) and 18. some new pics on 44. sorry, been a bit slack with these updates.

hello, i am very happy because i have finnaly found some dirt. there dropping it off at my house on monday, they said minimum 6 truck loads maximum like 20. i've got a cleared section on my 20 acres where i think i'll build some dirt jumps on a slight slope for my motorbikes and bikes.

i can't wait, but i will have to, i'll have to wait until we can get someone with a bobcat and then straight away after christmas i'm going to america for a month.

when i get back in febuary i hope to finish the dirt jumps off and then go back down the hill and finish my dh tracks and trails that iv'e got going in all directions. i live on the edge of a hill with a flat spot on top. kangaroos have made hundreds off little trails and i just go down them with the chainsaw and clear them all up then build burms and stuff to make it fun.

by the end of it all i should have some awesome jumps and a track for the motorbikes and quite a few downhill tracks, i really can not wait.

(Uh Oh: Might be in the wrong section here, should be in trail building)

Last edited:

deaks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
when you get the dirt dumped take picks, i want to see how much dirt there is.

anyway sounds good.

cameron_15

Eats Squid
yeh, i'll probably put in some tabletops as well for the motorbikes. and i'll try and make it like a track for them as well so that you can go round and round and round for as long as tou want.

Little T

Likes Dirt
Looks like a nice spot you've got there mate, has plenty of potential. With all the trees there it looks like you could make a wallride and some north shore to make your jumps a little more interesting. Can't wait to see the finished product, it should be an awesome dirtjump spot in your own backyard.

cameron_15

Eats Squid
i'll go and get some photos of the dh track in progress and show you the potential for wallrides and northshores down there. it really is awesome because the trees are more dense.

i'd like to get the dh track finished but it takes a while because there is never more then two people working on it.

once the dirt gets here and the jumps are made i'll spend more time down the back making new tracks.

cameron_15

Eats Squid
went down the backyard and got some photos.

here they are. theres 15 i think...

Attachments

allan_key

Likes Dirt
Looks like you have a dream of a spot to build and the materials to match... would be happy to lend a hand to build and ride the the track your making :p

cameron_15

Eats Squid
i'm not happy, the dirt didn't come today. the guy told us it would probably come today but it might not, hopefully it comes soon

Steve's_Sky1

Likes Dirt
you got very nice property. I can't wait until you have finished photo's of the dh track and dj's. Also each time you ride it you know that you made this yourself which i think will feel good.:)

also it a bummer that the dirt hasen't arrived yet:(

cameron_15

Eats Squid
yeh, the other pile in the corner was from the other time someone siad they'd give me like 10 truckloads, i only got one. and guess what, it happened again, i only got one truckload. my neighbour owns melbourne excavations so he should be able to get me some. he's got all the excavators and diggers at his house i'll see if he can give me a hand.

anyway, i'm gonna contiue with the dh track for the next week, then i'm goin to america for janurary.

anyway, i'm gonna try and get the dirt organized.

i'm really not happy because he only gave me one truckload, but meh, it's free. i'll probably just have to make some jumps out of the two i've got already then make some more.

cameron_15

Eats Squid
i'm back from the states where i caught some weirdo disease that slowed me down for a couple of days, but yeh, just been digging and improving on sections that need to be improved, i can now get from top to bottom but it's not very enjoyable as most of the track is just a track with no burms or any fun stuff.

i found some wood pallets which i joined together, i've gotta put support poles up and then i'll dig it into the ground and make a nice little drop somewhere, i've also got another little pile of wood that i've got no idea what to do with, i'll figure it out...

anyway it's getting there, but as far as the dirt jumps go i've only got two piles of dirt so i'm gonna wait until i can get more from somewhere before i do anything with it.

Purt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looks like your place has got some great potential! :D
cant wait to see the jumps and the finished dh. :cool: