Coffs Downhill 2011

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
G’day, Dozer here.
Since releasing some dates for Coffs Downhill in 2011 I have had a few things come up and I’ve needed to revise some plans for 2011.
On the 9th and 10th of July this year we are hosting a round of the NSW State Series. This event is open to whoever chooses to enter from anywhere in Australia. We promise to have an outstanding track ready for this big event so stay tuned!
We are staging several other events that will cater for our local club riders only. We have a great deal of talent locally and I am focusing on providing a stable club series for them and some of our close neighbors who call Coffs Harbour their home of downhill mountain biking. If you are unsure as to whether you are considered local enough to enter, please ask me and I'll tell you either way.
In the past we have had many riders travel a long way to take part in our awesome races. You can still travel to our fabulous area and enjoy all that we have to offer but I am not able to offer any positions on our race day start list or any time on our track while we are staging a club race day.
We are a small operation that runs on a zero dollar budget. Like many other clubs, everything that is done is put forward on a voluntary basis. I need to spend my time catering for our guys in the foreseeable future.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks and regards
Dozer.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
The trail will be ready for the state round. The work to be done will be done by the trail care crew over several weekends leading up to the event. If we need extra helpers we'll sing out!;)

ok thanks .. the second pallet drop is smashed..and there is a log in front of it..does that mean we aren't using it anymore ?

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
A new ramp is being constructed as we speak. I'd like to say thanks to the fucks that decided it would be a good idea to smash the one that is in place and fuck it up for everyone else. I know the ramp was old and would eventually turn to shit but it didn't need to be stomped on and destroyed. We would've gotten a bit more life out of it but anyway............... :mad: