Coffs Downhill "locals only" race 12th March 2011

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Coffs Downhill club racing is on 12th March 2011 on the Mt Coramba track in Coffs Harbour. This event is for our local lads only so please check with me before making a trip to this event only to be told you can't use the track during our racing and practising. The track is only open during this tme to entrants of the "locals only" racing.
Here are the details that you need to know:
-Entry is $10 plus an additional $15 for an MTBA day license if you aren’t an MTBA member (I need to see your current MTBA card when you register at the event or you’ll be paying the extra $15).
-You must have a full face helmet and correct protection. We recommend body armour, gloves and armour for you legs.
-Practise runs will start a bit after 9am so please print out the form, fill it out and bring your correct money. The entry cut off time is 11am so don’t show up after that expecting to get a start! We will do timed runs around 1.30pm.
-We need some volunteers to drive! If you provide a driver you will get a discount on your entry so please contact me before the event to confirm you have a driver.
-I will need someone to assist me with timing so please throw your hand up if you can spare an hour of your time!
-Bring some necessary tools, spare tubes etc and some water as it will get pretty warm.
-As usual, if it rains or has been raining and is crap and unsafe I will call it off. I will update our Facebook page (Coffs Downhill), the Rotorburn forums and send an email to let you know either the night before or first thing that day.
-Don’t cheat and take short cuts because you’ll feel like a mong and everyone will know you snaked lines.
-Please don't park your car in the shuttle turning area. I have a crew of bears on site who will push your car into the trees if you park there.
-Once again, this event is for locals only. We will have events that are open to visitors from other areas later in the year.

As usual, call me on 0402 078 541 or PM with any questions.