Coffs Downhill race Saturday 16th October 2010!

Dug

Likes Dirt
:p
Yeesss please that'd be awesome. Im still not sure if my frame will come before the week end so Ill let you know on friday. Thanks heaps.
If ya dont get your frame we can bolt some pedals on and you can show us some Chris Holm Action

chillywilly

Likes Dirt
Is this going to happen tomorrow?
I herd you have had like 300mm of rain in the last two days.
I'm from the Gold Coast. I don't really want to get down there and not be able to race.

ecd08

Likes Dirt
yeh mate we had had about 500 mm in the past 2 weeks but the mountain drains pretty well but its the road thats the main concern at the moment. we have had very little rain in the last 48 hrs and with the majority of the front and rain gone just south of us i am pretty sure that youll be safe to come down and get a race in, but then again its up to you if you want to take the risk, i mean it may absolutely bucket down and it be cancelled tomorrow morning. hope this helps you.

p.s jack did your frame come today or what?

Dug

Likes Dirt
Well its 5:30 and Im off to Coramba... If its cancelled could someone text me on 0412130426 See you there Maybe............

Dug

Likes Dirt
Well as usual Coffs went off
. New lines and a great crew top day and looking good for the rest of the series... Seriously you gotta be one pedal short of a downhill bike to miss the rest of this series....But be warned the locals will steal your seat so bolt them down... Dosn't mean you will get to sit on them but they will be there when you get back LOL... Top day top crew... Onya Dozer Al and Troy........and anyone else that did stuff Shuttle drivers you know who you are.....:p:cool::)

leftykonashred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yesterday was heell good. I'm happy and it was fun as.
Can't wait till next time so i can try to beat my time now which was pretty fast might i add :eek: :D.
Thanks Dozer and Al and all the other lads that helped out

cheers

ecd08

Likes Dirt
yay. thanks al and dozer and tee-roy and all the shuttle drivers. well organised event and ran super smooth which showed in the times and the ammount of fun there. had the biggest turn out so far at 29 riders and they all loved it so thats another bonus the us local boys. keep up the good work and seeya's all up there next weeekend or after.