Coffs Downhill skills day! Saturday 25th September 2010!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Saturday 25th September @ 1pm on the Mt Coramba downhill track in Coffs Harbour.
Meet at the finish area, shuttle to the top and work our way down the course learning skills from current world cup racer Josh Button!
Every level of rider is encouraged to come along! Simply bring your bike, helmet and protective gear! At the finish we will have a BBQ and drinks provided!
Entry is a bargain, only $20 !!!! This is only open to local people and riders who have entered with Coffs Downhill club days previously.

Contact Dozer on 0402 078 541 or Al at Ventoux Cycles on 6652 2155 to confirm your entry!

The last event was scheduled to be run on the 4th September but the rain buggered that idea!

Last edited:

Dug

Likes Dirt
Tooo Cool mate Rostered for a 4 day weekend, new bike New shuttle driver ( Long story):rolleyes: ... Hmmmm With bells on See ya there!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I have some limited edition print outs of the event flyer for you to keep and have signed by Josh on the day. Should make a nice little keepsake to go with all the new skills you'll pick up.;)

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Whoooooo I love JoshyB certinaly cancelling work that weekend and coming down, this event can't be missed! cant wait will confirm soon Dozer!

Cant wait!!!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Entries are flowing in nicely. Please remember that this skills day is open to any level of rrider who has some downhill experience. This is an incredibly good value day and you should not think twice about doing it. These oppurtunities don't come along very often so you'd be mad to miss it.
As usual, it will be a fun, casual day with plenty of laughs. The BBQ at the finish will be the icing on the cake where you can talk your new skills through with your mates.;)

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Hmm should I drive up from Sydney and sponge off of my relatives up there for the day....

Ill be in for a tentative and will confirm shortly.
I don't mean to burst your bubble but just keep in mind that it is for locals only and those that have ridden a Coffs Downhill clubby before. ;)

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
just looked at the weather report... chances of some showers on saturday... Showers sunday.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Yeah, the weather man is being a turd again but it'll still go ahead unless it is bucketing down all day.
We never race in the rain and I never see anyone up there whil eit is wet but this may be a good chance to get some slippery condition skills without trashing the track too much.
My number is 0402 078 541. If you are unsure of the weather on Saturday give me a yell and give you the lowdown.;)
Just a reminder: Please be at the end of the track before 1pm! There is only one shuttle to the top so please be there. I am not doing any shuttles prior to that so if you intend on doing a couple of runs beforehand you need to arrange it yourself. The fee is $20 so please bring the correct change as I won't have any other change. The BBQ will kick off when we get to the bottom of the hill which I anticipate will be around 4pm. It may be earlier so if that is the case I will judge a skid comp and a jump comp at the bottom with the chance of prizes.;)
You'd be a tool if you missed this day!

glory14

Likes Dirt
skills day

only if you have had some clubbys lately so i could of come ahah
i want to come to the skills day

when the next clubby dozer

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, the weather man is being a turd again but it'll still go ahead unless it is bucketing down all day.
We never race in the rain and I never see anyone up there whil eit is wet but this may be a good chance to get some slippery condition skills without trashing the track too much.
My number is 0402 078 541. If you are unsure of the weather on Saturday give me a yell and give you the lowdown.;)
Just a reminder: Please be at the end of the track before 1pm! There is only one shuttle to the top so please be there. I am not doing any shuttles prior to that so if you intend on doing a couple of runs beforehand you need to arrange it yourself. The fee is $20 so please bring the correct change as I won't have any other change. The BBQ will kick off when we get to the bottom of the hill which I anticipate will be around 4pm. It may be earlier so if that is the case I will judge a skid comp and a jump comp at the bottom with the chance of prizes.;)
You'd be a tool if you missed this day!
sounds good mate they still think chance of showers so we should get away with it!

Dug

Likes Dirt
only if you have had some clubbys lately so i could of come ahah
i want to come to the skills day

when the next clubby dozer
Hey we got some 1/2 reasonable tracks out back of Port Mac Welcome anytime mate

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
The Coffs Downhill skills day scheduled for today is off, it's too wet. We'll do it another day soon.